24 SEASON 8 OFFICIAL POST........the end of an era.

Off the record Dana could get it lol

Jack with the "I'm tired of you, man" look once he got the chip, and shot her haha

She deserved it though, killed the PO, innocent people at CTU and the banker

Off the record Dana could get it lol

Jack with the "I'm tired of you, man" look once he got the chip, and shot her haha

She deserved it though, killed the PO, innocent people at CTU and the banker

At first I was like
9vbhqc.gif

But then I was like

a2drhg.gif

Can't wait to see how they end this. I wont be surprised if they throw in another twist.

^Doesnt mean it cant be a prequel.

Anyways, tonights episode was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Jack is the man. The rest of the season is shaping up to be great. Gonna be a sad day when the last episode is aired.

24 > ________

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

I'll post pics from the finale party. Palmer, Tony , Audrey and Bill were in the house.

Please do.  Who else was there?

Finally she's dead. Almost all of the annoying !@@*+@+ are gone now. Only the president is left.

Not really surprised that Jack killed her... Jack-killing-Curtis was a bigger shock for me...
Found some series finale party pics...
clear.gif
clear.gif
 nostalgic... 

clear.gif

full_24_season_finale_46_wenn2828717.jpg
full_24_season_finale_5_wenn2828732.jpg
DSC_5535.jpg
DSC_5415.jpg
PG19658.jpg
PG19643.jpg
PG19609.jpg
PG19449.jpg
PG19568.jpg
PG19597.jpg

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I don't know about the next few episodes, but I would toss the salad of Dahlia Hassan

NECAR_ZADEGAN.jpg
NecarZadegan.jpg

This.

Spoiler [+]
[table][tr][td]

[/td][td]

[/td][td]

[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]

[/td][td]

[/td][td]

7 comments
2 lists
[/td][td]

12 comments
3 lists
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

2 comments
[/td][td]

13 comments
4 lists
[/td][td]

6 comments
4 lists
[/td][td]

3 comments
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

7 comments
6 lists
[/td][td]

12 comments
2 lists
[/td][td]

4 comments
[/td][td]

15 comments
4 lists
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

2 comments
[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
lol at 95% of the people in those finale party pics being deceased on the show.

When Jack, Cole and Dana were walking down the street towards the bank, why didn't Dana just yell out and say "Help! These guys are going to rape me Ben style!" or something of that sort. Jack wouldn't kill her right there (especially in front of Cole) and some bystanders would probably come to Dana's aide thinking that she's telling the truth. I don't know... just something I thought of. Seems like it would have been an easy way out of that.

Jack had the finishing shot and everything
pimp.gif
.... even when she hit the ground he ended her with a "make-sure" bullet.

Chloe, Renee (even when pregnant), Dalia and the Dalia's daughter
pimp.gif
devil.gif

The last few episodes have been fantastic. 24 is going out strong. There's no better way to send off a badass character than to have him in a complete "I don't give a %@#+" mode. There was no other way to end it than to have him be a pure one-man wrecking crew, without any tactical support or superiors  barking in his ear, going against damn near every side at once.

As for the climactic confrontation, I'd venture that it would be against the President. Jack will probably deal with Logan and the Russians first, but I do think that the climactic "final boss" will be the President. It would be cool for him to go against the slowly corrupted President of the country he's always protected - even if it didn't involve any guns or action.

I could also see it just being Jack against a gang of Russians, and though I'm sure that the show would have Jack mow them down like a possessed badass, it wouldn't be all that epic.

Te best part of that episode was when the guy holding dana hostage was like "youll never take the shot its too..." and Jack just headshotted him before he could finish
laugh.gif

I love how Jack just capped half of his teammates. They was all police and gov't agents.

And Cole is still like...you know...I think I can trust you Jack.

I'm like %$@#% you played crochet on the weekends with that one dude! Jack just bodied him for giggles.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
NEXT WEEK WILL BE GRAND!

Jack dons the mask on some Tony Starks/Bruce Wayne $#@ and strong arms Logan out of his limo
laugh.gif
CANNOT WAIT!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My dude JB don't care anymore. He's killin everyone. Hopefully Logan and President Taylor are next.

xqhm6c.gif

Back
Top Bottom