24 SEASON 8 OFFICIAL POST........the end of an era.

One of the best episodes in the shows run IMO. So many
eek.gif
pimp.gif
moments.....

....Jack in the armor.
....Logan's reaction to it.
....Jack taking Logan and beating info out of him.
....Jack getting info out of the dude by the limo.
....the scene showing what Jack did to the Russians.

That scene in particular was outstanding. The way the visuals went from one dead body to the next, the music....what an amazing scene. Ordinarily, I would have wanted to actually watch Jack pull off that massacre instead of just seeing the aftermath, but this was done brilliantly IMO. Made everyones eyes pop and say "wow jack" out loud.

Thought the episode was great tonight. Cant wait for the series finale (so bittersweet). I am still leaning towards thinking we will see the epic death of the great Jack Bauer (and no I dont watch previews, trailers or read spoilers).

Originally Posted by dland24

One of the best episodes in the shows run IMO. So many
eek.gif
pimp.gif
moments.....

....Jack in the armor.
....Logan's reaction to it.
....Jack taking Logan and beating info out of him.
....Jack getting info out of the dude by the limo.
....the scene showing what Jack did to the Russians.

That scene in particular was outstanding. The way the visuals went from one dead body to the next, the music....what an amazing scene. Ordinarily, I would have wanted to actually watch Jack pull off that massacre instead of just seeing the aftermath, but this was done brilliantly IMO. Made everyones eyes pop and say "wow jack" out loud.

Thought the episode was great tonight. Cant wait for the series finale (so bittersweet). I am still leaning towards thinking we will see the epic death of the great Jack Bauer (and no I dont watch previews, trailers or read spoilers).
Jack isn't gonna die

he's in the movie

I think he's either gonna kill Chloe or President Taylor.

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Renee is still alive
nerd.gif

ORRRRRRRRR

Tony comes back
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

My !*%@$ Jack went wild this ep. Had the Darth Vader look going, straight up murked everybody. Look like Logan gonna die anyway.

They have to make a movie now. I don't see how this can really be resolved without it.

Renee being alive would be horrible. He can't kill Chole that's just %#+$#! up. Him killing Taylor would just top things off for me. I think he's definitely gonna kill that Russion president tho.

Did that bug he plant on Logan allow him to hear what Russian pres was saying on the phone?
nerd.gif

Man what an episode, Lost should take notes (too late, I know) but thats how you end a series. Its been like six straight epic episodes in a row.  I'm going to grab another brew and watch it again. Just simply
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Anyone who thinks Jack is going to kill Chloe is out of their mind, they like have an older brother/little sister relationship.
-Jack always one step ahead, saving Logan's death for his pleasure
-Really wished 24 casted a different backup like Tony, Wayne Palmer, Chase, or Morris
-Where's Aaron Pierce? He's the only cast member besides Jack to appear in every season. Two more hours and no Agent Pierce.
-I foresee a catfight with Dalia and Taylor. I hope Dalia slaps Taylor with the Truth.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm in the minority, but I wished Jack had a happy ending. He honestly never had it before, Teri dies, crying in his car, faked his own death, lost Audrey, kidnapped by the Chinese, and laid in his death bed. The guy kinda deserves it like Scofield did with Prison Break.

Have a feeling the season is going to end with Jack being taken down (Especially with his wound) and thrown into prison.

24 the movie starts with Jack in a cell next to Tony's, and they both break out to take out President Taylor and her corrupt office.

At least I hope so. Or Jack could go in and pop a cap in everyone, which I'd be ok with too. (Anytime Jack goes ape**** on the bad guys is always entertaining.)

one of the best episodes this season, if not, ever on 24, here were some of my highlights from last night:

- when they get to the crime scene where Jack took the guts out of the Russian hitman, and you actually see his guts on the floor, awesome

- when Jack first gets to the tunnel, Logan yells to his secret service dudes: "It's Jack Bauer, he's coming to get me", I was dying

- Logan, crying like a little @%@*#, quick to snitch on the Russians once Jack had him hemmed up, what a pu**y

- hotel room with all the dead bodies was so gruesome and I agree with the comment above, great taste in not showing Jack actually killing the bodies, but layed out all over, was perfectly executed

- what hasn't been commented on so far that I got really excited on was when Chloe was like: "There's one more person that can help", I started thinking of all the possibilities of who she was going to bring back from the dead, sad to say, it was only Freddie Prinze Jr, as much as I hate him, his character has grown on me a little I guess

- President Taylor, getting shadier and shadier, she's def going to get exposed, I can't stand her

can't believe this series is over next week, giong to be an epic 2 hour finale

-

Originally Posted by aepps20

Anyone see that smile Jack has on his face in the next episode when he looks in the sniper scope.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
 Any guesses on who's in the crosshairs?  Suvarov?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by aepps20

Anyone see that smile Jack has on his face in the next episode when he looks in the sniper scope.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
 Any guesses on who's in the crosshairs?  Suvarov?
Gotta be Taylor or Subarov. I have a feeling Logan is going to get killed in the finale. I'm hoping. That slimy bastard needs to die.

I don't think Tony is coming back. I think he kills Taylor. And then Chloe kills Jack. That last scene in the preview where he had the gun holding his side screaming "shoot me" kinda makes me think that. Or maybe Prinze kills him as revenge for him killing Dana. Can't wait!

I still think the only way to truly end the show is to kill Jack.

Ridiculous episode last night.

yooooooo when Jack walked out to get Logan.. My face went 
eek.gif

that was one of the most badass scenes I have ever seen on television. Straight up on some movie serial killer $*@#......

Then what he did with the Russians my face was
sick.gif
  then when they got to the fireplace poker in dude's stomach I went
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Bauer is that dude.. I'm most def. going to miss the show

But If the finale ends like this episode it will be one of the best series finales...

Just finished watching last nights episode
eek.gif
 the President Logan ambush scene was nuts.
pimp.gif

Jack has gone straight ruthless this season, killing any and everybody that's against him. I can't wait til next Monday, something tells me all us 24 fans WON'T be disappointed. I really hope Taylor gets murked, hated her since the first episode last season.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Took me a minute to find this.  When Jack looks in to Logan's limo.  New avy
pimp.gif
Full-mask... Jack gettin all Ironman on Chuck.

Anyway, I hope it doesn't end with Chloe killing Jack... We didn't watch 8 seasons of Jack doing anything and everything to protect his country, just to end up getting capped by his "I trust my life with her" friend, Chloe.  Furthermore, I don't think she'd be able to live with herself, had she done that.  

can someone please recap suvarovs back story? i totally forgot. Wasn't logan trying to kill him a few seasons before?

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

can someone please recap suvarovs back story? i totally forgot. Wasn't logan trying to kill him a few seasons before?

laugh.gif
Yes.

He had a guy with a rocket launcher and other goons attack his motorcade.  Aaron Pierce saved Martha Logan's life by murking two other guys who came at the car.

I guess Logan never told Suvarov this
roll.gif

Just finished watching the episode. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
all around.

The scene with all of Novikovich's men dead or dying (and with Novikovich with the poker through his stomach) left me speechless.

Back
Top Bottom