24 SEASON 8 OFFICIAL POST........the end of an era.

Episode was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

can someone please recap suvarovs back story? i totally forgot. Wasn't logan trying to kill him a few seasons before?

laugh.gif
Yes.

He had a guy with a rocket launcher and other goons attack his motorcade.  Aaron Pierce saved Martha Logan's life by murking two other guys who came at the car.

I guess Logan never told Suvarov this
roll.gif

Just finished watching the episode. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
all around.

The scene with all of Novikovich's men dead or dying (and with Novikovich with the poker through his stomach) left me speechless.
man, I think I have to re-watch seasons 1-7. I'm going to miss this show after 8 seasons.

why can't they just Fn move this franchise to another network
frown.gif

and I thought this season was going into waste but episode 20,21 and now 22 has been exciting to say at least.

omg!!!!
this is it!!!
the last show!!!
frown.gif

this has been the greatest show i have ever watched (and i have watched LOTS of shows)

Thanks Jack for killing all those people to save millions
pimp.gif

You are a true Patriot.
smokin.gif

Hands down the best tv show ever. I don't think Jack will kill Taylor because all along she never knew logan and the russians were trying to kill Jack (which is why logan gave the russians the secure cell phone that jack found on renee's killer). I think Jack is going to kille the russian president for sure and thats whos on the cross hares because he was listening to logan speak with the russian president through wire tap and found out everything he needed.

Reminding everyone it's a two-hour finale starting at 8PM Monday.

Gonna be a hell of a two hours.
pimp.gif

Bumping this thread for myself for later. Just watched Lost series finale and well that was a waste (actually the entire season was garbage).

Hopefully, 24 and Jack Bauer keeps the streak of consecutive AMAZING episodes alive and finish strong. The show has been on point since the death of President Hassan. Six spectacular episodes so far in a row.

^I agree with everything you said. Lost really disappointed me, but 24 has been great for the last 6 or so episodes, although I was really pissed Renee had to die, but after seeing Jack go off, it was worth it.

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

^I agree with everything you said. Lost really disappointed me, but 24 has been great for the last 6 or so episodes, although I was really pissed Renee had to die, but after seeing Jack go off, it was worth it.
thats where the turning point happened. I agree with you, I never wanted Jack to die, but with the buildup they are doing to his character, its worth the payoff for his death(maybe???). It's been Rambo II-like 24 since Renee died, I really don't want him to die because the only person worthy of killing Jack imo, is Jack himself.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

thats where the turning point happened. I agree with you, I never wanted Jack to die, but with the buildup they are doing to his character, its worth the payoff for his death(maybe???). It's been Rambo II-like 24 since Renee died, I really don't want him to die because the only person worthy of killing Jack imo, is Jack himself.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
How the hell did they run out of people for him to kill? Is it possible 24's finale can s**t on Lost's finale 24 hours later? vol. Justice is served.

Back
Top Bottom