24 SEASON 8 OFFICIAL POST........the end of an era.

Originally Posted by hennySMASH

I cant stand this chicks face
sick.gif
sick.gif

24s7-chloe.jpg
I want to stain this chicks face
devil.gif

What is Chloe's problem with the new CTU tho? I aint catch everything but she can't keep up with the new tech? or is it just how they operate?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by hennySMASH

I cant stand this chicks face
sick.gif
sick.gif

24s7-chloe.jpg
I want to stain this chicks face
devil.gif

What is Chloe's problem with the new CTU tho? I aint catch everything but she can't keep up with the new tech? or is it just how they operate?
Both, CTU never had a drone when she was active
laugh.gif

Jack off the wagon again
laugh.gif

EDIT

Who's this bad guy again? Where do we all know him from? I know dude's been in a couple of things.

Bubba's actually the perfect guy to be the head of CTU. The way he's going to complain about Jack and Chloe and then be remorseful when they'reright and then get berated by the higher ups. He'll fit well for that.

Damn, can't wait for tomorrow.

That *$#% reminded me of Jack shooting Henderson's wife in the knee
laugh.gif

Solid first night. I just hope they don't try to do too much/get too ridiculous with the storyline this season. Season 6 was easily the worst seasonbecause they re-used multiple storylines. I think the writers felt they had to do something big for Season 7 following the two year break...but the whole Tonyreturning/triple agent storyline had so many holes (even for 24) and was unnecessarily overcomplicated.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

the new blonde chick that works at CTU is
pimp.gif
. anyone know the name of chick who plays her?

She is hot. Katee Sackhoff
[h1]
[/h1]

This season is getting off to a slow start. This assassination plot thing has been done already. The whole new high tech CTU is just plain ridiculous anduseless and I can tell the whole CTU agent's ex-boyfriend plot is going to be annoying as hell. Personally, I hate these side plots. I know they have tokill some time, but they need to find a way to improve them.

Good premiere, intriguing storyline.

What's that blond chick's big secret?
Several possible moles
Jack's blackmail game is in full effect already
laugh.gif

All that was missing from the first two hours was Jack's trademark "DAMMIT!"
Can't wait til tomorrow night.

Originally Posted by torontoRaptor15

This season is getting off to a slow start. This assassination plot thing has been done already. The whole new high tech CTU is just plain ridiculous and useless and I can tell the whole CTU agent's ex-boyfriend plot is going to be annoying as hell. Personally, I hate these side plots. I know they have to kill some time, but they need to find a way to improve them.
Agree with all of this.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

the new blonde chick that works at CTU is
pimp.gif
. anyone know the name of chick who plays her?

She is hot. Katee Sackhoff

Nice to see that she went from Battlestar Galactica to this
Originally Posted by wismonty21

This season is getting off to a slow start. This assassination plot thing has been done already. The whole new high tech CTU is just plain ridiculous and useless and I can tell the whole CTU agent's ex-boyfriend plot is going to be annoying as hell. Personally, I hate these side plots. I know they have to kill some time, but they need to find a way to improve them.
Agree with all of this.

They are in their eight season. most shows don't make it that far

they'll have to recycle some old stuff. but they'll still be bringing on brand new viewers, so its fresh for them

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Good premiere, intriguing storyline.

What's that blond chick's big secret?
Several possible moles
Jack's blackmail game is in full effect already
laugh.gif

All that was missing from the first two hours was Jack's trademark "DAMMIT!"
Can't wait til tomorrow night.

Thought the episode was solid. Jack's first kills were pretty awesome!!! Lets see how the story progresses. There are some intriguing storylines IMO. Cantwait for tomorrow night.
pimp.gif

Ok start for the first 2 hours. Freddy Prince hasn't said or done enough for me to judge him on whether he will be as horrible as we all think he will.

Blonde girl in CTU is really bland and ugly.

I couldn't help myself and I read supposed spoilers for the first 8 hours. Don't know if they're true but if they are, people will either love itor hate it (the first 8 hours).

Originally Posted by wismonty21

Agree with all of this.

Not too bad of a start to the season...Jack killing the two guys in the stairway was
pimp.gif

also the villain Davros played Horace on LOST

Back
Top Bottom