24 SEASON 8 OFFICIAL POST........the end of an era.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Jack off the wagon again
laugh.gif

EDIT

Who's this bad guy again? Where do we all know him from? I know dude's been in a couple of things.

Bubba's actually the perfect guy to be the head of CTU. The way he's going to complain about Jack and Chloe and then be remorseful when they're right and then get berated by the higher ups. He'll fit well for that.

Thats horrace (sp?) from Lost.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

All that was missing from the first two hours was Jack's trademark "DAMMIT!" .

mope, he said DAMMIT when that guy was dyin by the helicopter lol

Freddie Prinze is a decent actor IMO, I like him

wasn't that blond's bf Rick Schroder aka Mike Doyle? it looks like him

yea soooo they have one of the main people involved in CTU is a fake and has a fake background and fake name...

seen this before

so how often does the United States counter terrorist unit hire people without background checks and references ...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I like 24 but I hate lil %$+! like that

Originally Posted by brownsuga1

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Jack off the wagon again
laugh.gif

EDIT

Who's this bad guy again? Where do we all know him from? I know dude's been in a couple of things.

Bubba's actually the perfect guy to be the head of CTU. The way he's going to complain about Jack and Chloe and then be remorseful when they're right and then get berated by the higher ups. He'll fit well for that.
Thats horrace (sp?) from Lost.
Oh $*%%! How could I forget
smh.gif
@ me

doug_hutchison_horace_goodspeed.jpg

I forgot how good of an actor he is, the way he switched up accents and all
laugh.gif

LOL Astoria Queens (where [West] 23 St and B'way is supposed to be) is nothing like this.

I love how the writers are trying to incorporate every NY stereotype as possible in the first ten minutes.

Watched the show for the first time last night. I'm hooked. Can't wait for tonight. Now I'm going to have to find a week of my life to catch up ondays 1-7 lol

Back
Top Bottom