24 SEASON 8 OFFICIAL POST........the end of an era.

Renee's back for real.
pimp.gif

What the hell is going on?

I change the channel cuz the dialogue was whack and now this %$$*+ is cutting off Russian dudes hands.

Never cared much for this Walker chick. Hopefully they clip her near the end.

I don't care for this role reversal +!!%. Jack been off a few years so he's gonna be seen as soft and Renee been going through a breakdown so she'smad ruthless.

Somebody need to bang this chick's brains out and put her in her place.

Well this started out great and declined as it went along. Switching roles is terrible, I know I'm not the only one who thinks only Jack can be thatruthless.

Originally Posted by truestt

Well this started out great and declined as it went along. Switching roles is terrible, I know I'm not the only one who thinks only Jack can be that ruthless.

QFT

Hopefully it picks up

24 is the only show I've ever seen that has pretty much told the exact same story every year...but damn if I don't love this show!

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

smh.gif
@what jack turned renee into

yo QFT. after she handled dude with the buzz saw, I shook my head at Jack. hell i think it's safe to say that if she didn't wan't the D from jack,she would've **+$@+ him up already. shorty is merciless right now
smh.gif
smokin.gif

the story line is already old

the old boyfirend and girl with the shady past is stupid

i mean last year the story line got old quick but the action made up for it, hopefully this year its the same

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

is it just me or does Bubba Gump never stand straight

He doesnt. I've noticed this too. And Gump is not his last name.
laugh.gif

I know that a lot of the ideas may seem recycled, but its so damn entertaining. Its like crack. I cant wait til next monday. I kind of like this role reversalthing. A lot actually.

Back
Top Bottom