24 SEASON 8 OFFICIAL POST........the end of an era.

I can't wait til this first arc of the season is over and we can start the real storyline. Although I must say, Renee is looking mighty fine. Somethingabout those freckles...

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

is it just me or does Bubba Gump never stand straight

Bubba Gump !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats where he's from, I couldn't put my finger on it watching it the last 2 nights, thats hilarious, they could havedefinitely found someone more suitable to play CTU director, but he'll do but he's already annoying me, his incompetent %**, lol

As corny as it may sound, I'm so glad Jack Bauer is back in my life, no %!$@
nerd.gif
, when Freddy Prinze Jr. was ready to get executed by the assassin and Jack came out of no where and shot him down, I found myself screaming: "Yeah, Jack", all over again

haters can say what they want about this show but it really is the best TV show

my thoughts so far on the first 2 nights:

- absolutely love the direction they're going with Renee, she is unbelivably hot
- Chloe's one liners are back in full effect
- can't stand that new blond chick, Dana aka Jenny, Chloe will soon sniff out her dirt and put it out there
- Bubba Gump is a horrible director
- Freddy Prinze Jr. - c'mon, Freddy Prinze Jr? they could have done better then that, bring Chase back or something cuz Mr.Buffy the Vampire slayer issoooooooooo corny
- Slumdog Millionaire game show host as a president of any country, not buying it, lol

all in all, can't wait for 1/25 for the next episode, flame on mofos !!!!!!

Originally Posted by RenaRene

the semi-back story line with that blonde chick is ZZZzzzzzz.....
Word, I wish they can wrap this up quickly. That psychotic ex-bf is getting on my nerves...

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I'm about to finish the 2nd hour and it's ridiculous how overdone these New York accents are.
Yes. That and all the stereotypes.

If a white man walks onto a basketball court in "Astoria" he is not immediately going to be confronted by blacks,
laugh.gif

Well I think I'm done with this season, pretty terrible start. Totally agree with the annoyingness of the new blonde ctu chick.

Renee cutting off the dude's finger
eek.gif
eek.gif
, classic 24.

I'm glad this season didn't start off slowly, although Jack getting mistaken for a cop killer for basically an entire episode was lame.

Dana Walsh's story will either become: a) the boyfriend was hired by one of the bad guys, since he found her so easily or b) Walsh will snap and kill him.Either way I hope it doesn't take up more than 5 more minutes of air time.

Ahh... finally found this thread...

I dl'ed all 4 episodes and decided to watch em all straight through... Pretty decent start so far, but where do I begin?
  • Chloe... lol, first time seeing her so helpless in front of a keyboard. Gotta love her one-liners...
    laugh.gif
  • Freddie Jr. ~ it'll be interesting to see where they're heading with this character. I hope he doesn't turn into another 'Chase' or a secondary support character like Curtis.
  • Can't stand the Dana/Jenny storyline. I hope they don't, through some ridiculous coincidence, tie it to the main storyline. I'm guessin its the UAV guy who dug into her past and gave her info to that guy.
  • The psychotic Renee sounds interesting... better than Audrey with amnesia, I suppose...
  • Anybody catch how long its been since Day 7 ~ Day 8? With Jack's treatment, several months?
  • Bubba Gump!? I had no idea!
    roll.gif
  • Herc...
    laugh.gif

i forgot to mention that in my post, fu*king Herc playing a bad #%% NYPD cop, yea thats really far fetching but it actually fits him, lol

This hasn't aired in Australia yet so I dl'ed the first 4 eps. Things are escalating quickly, best start to a season so far.

They need to dead Walsh's old boyfriend and Hassan's brother quick smart though.

I think I might be the only one mildly intrigued by the Walsh storyline. I agree it shouldnt get that much screentime, but im interested.

Anyways cant wait for tonight.
pimp.gif

Being a 24 fan since season 1, I think nothing tops the 1st season.

I'm just glad to have it back on TV now. It's one of the very few shows I watch on TV.

Can't wait till tonight, does anyone know where I can watch episodes from Season 7 at online for free??  I wanted to look back at some of the old shows.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Can't wait till tonight, does anyone know where I can watch episodes from Season 7 at online for free??  I wanted to look back at some of the old shows.
Check out surfthechannel.com it has the most episodes.  It's just mostly on Megavideo so you have the limit.

This Dana Walsh/Jenny storyline needs to END already.

The ending was the only dramatic part of this episode. Rest was fairly boring

laugh.gif
at Farhad getting it on in the VIP

Originally Posted by briannnnn

This Dana Walsh/Jenny storyline needs to END already.

The ending was the only dramatic part of this episode. Rest was fairly boring

laugh.gif
at Farhad getting it on in the VIP
laugh.gif

Renee looks goooddd.
devil.gif
  Cant wait for next week's scene...
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Not a whole lot happened in that episode, but it was solid. Still think the Walsh storyline is interesting. There have been far worse. As always, cant wait for next week.

Back
Top Bottom