24 SEASON 8 OFFICIAL POST........the end of an era.

Unlike most of yall, i really enjoyed the episode from start to finish.  I'm def interested in Walsh's history and what's going to happen with all that, although I don't think it deserves more than 20% of an episode.

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Unlike most of yall, i really enjoyed the episode from start to finish.  I'm def interested in Walsh's history and what's going to happen with all that, although I don't think it deserves more than 20% of an episode.
Co Sign
I definitely enjoyed this episode.  It had some very good moments.  Intense feeling at times.  I was just merely stating that not a whole lot happened in the grand scheme of things.  More of a set up episode.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Being a 24 fan since season 1, I think nothing tops the 1st season.  
Yep, I agree.  We had never seen any show like that before... especially with the Nina "double-twist"...

Anyway, this week's episode was ok (sans the Walsh storyline).  From accessory-to-murder to CTU?  They better have a damn good explaination on how she pulled that one off.  This episode kinda reminded me of the episode when they tried to get Jack back undercover with the Salazar brothers... building up the tension on him having to kill Chase to prove himself.

CNN had a blog entry about the 24 episode.

Only two people like the Dana Walsh storyline: the author of the blog and some commentor.

Over 9000 others HATE (and I really mean it...some really salty 24 fans out there) the story line...some even think it's worse than Kim Bauer and the bear trap/lost in the wilderness/hanging out with Johnny Drama in his shelter several seasons ago.

Man i already lost interest.
Every season seems like a rehashed version of the one before...I forget if it was Season 6 that sucked, but one of them just made me so turned off from the show.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

This Dana Walsh/Jenny storyline needs to END already.

The ending was the only dramatic part of this episode. Rest was fairly boring

laugh.gif
at Farhad getting it on in the VIP
the guy don't have any preferences...MY MAN
pimp.gif

CNN had a blog entry about the 24 episode.

Only two people like the Dana Walsh storyline: the author of the blog and some commentor.

Over 9000 others HATE (and I really mean it...some really salty 24 fans out there) the story line...some even think it's worse than Kim Bauer and the bear trap/lost in the wilderness/hanging out with Johnny Drama in his shelter several seasons ago.
Lol... I don't know if anything can top the Kim-beartrap storyline in terms of how ridiculous it was, but this Walsh storyline can certainly top it in terms of disapproval.  Like I said before, they better be going somewhere with this. 

Considering Katee Sackhoff's previous role on Battlestar Galactica, I am just hoping her character has some much better development. Fans of 24 should not be subjected to such a terrible storyline.

I guess I am in the clear minority here, but I am curious about this Walsh storyline. I hope it doesnt have anything to do with the main story, but its mildly intriguing. There have been way worse.

somebody needs too off walsh old bf asap...dude is mad annoying
smh.gif

she need to jus get her fiance to do it or sumthin

I'm just glad to have it back on TV now. It's one of the very few shows I watch on TV.

Season 5 is the only one close.

And this season is just ok. Too many unsolved stories. I like how its more story based than action but it's harder to watch. I only finished the 1st 3 episodes. The other 2 I fell asleep on and had to catch on fox.com/24

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I'm just glad to have it back on TV now. It's one of the very few shows I watch on TV.

Season 5 is the only one close.

And this season is just ok. Too many unsolved stories. I like how its more story based than action but it's harder to watch. I only finished the 1st 3 episodes. The other 2 I fell asleep on and had to catch on fox.com/24
season 4>5

I'm having trouble getting into 24, how many times can Jack avoid near death, save the world, etc.

I watch it but I just don't have the same feel I used like "yes! it's Monday, 24 is on tonight!"

My thoughts about tonight are in the spoiler.

Spoiler [+]
  • Omar Hassan seems to be unraveling little by little with each passing episode.
  • Surely Dana had to have some sort of plan to cover her own &*@ after giving her ex the keycard to the warehouse where the money is.  Everyone on 24 has a plan C, D, E, F, G, and H for their plan B.
  • laugh.gif
    Arlo looking at Chloe's pancake bottom after she told him to do so
  • The fact we did not see Farhad at all in this episode means he is still getting it on in the VIP. 
    pimp.gif
  • Speaking of Farhad...how is it going to take him several hours to send the money for the nuclear rods yet Jack can do it in less than an hour?  Guess he and Laytanin use Paypal instant transfer...
  • Laytanin laying the pipe on Renee...Jack's gonna be
    mad.gif
  • No way Bazaev's goons got his sons back from that clinic in Mount Vernon to their hideout in that restaurant in under 10 mins
    roll.gif
    roll.gif
    roll.gif
  • But this episode was better than last week's

Good solid episode. I like that this season is a lot of building the story and not so much non stop action.

i'm starting to lose interest, but know this is 24 i know it's gonna really pick up in the next 4-5 episodes, i will still loyally watch.

My thoughts about tonight are in the spoiler.

Spoiler [+]
  • Omar Hassan seems to be unraveling little by little with each passing episode.
  • Surely Dana had to have some sort of plan to cover her own &*@ after giving her ex the keycard to the warehouse where the money is.  Everyone on 24 has a plan C, D, E, F, G, and H for their plan B.
  • laugh.gif
    Arlo looking at Chloe's pancake bottom after she told him to do so
  • The fact we did not see Farhad at all in this episode means he is still getting it on in the VIP. 
    pimp.gif
  • Speaking of Farhad...how is it going to take him several hours to send the money for the nuclear rods yet Jack can do it in less than an hour?  Guess he and Laytanin use Paypal instant transfer...
  • Laytanin laying the pipe on Renee...Jack's gonna be
    mad.gif
  • No way Bazaev's goons got his sons back from that clinic in Mount Vernon to their hideout in that restaurant in under 10 mins
    roll.gif
    roll.gif
    roll.gif
  • But this episode was better than last week's

laugh.gif
everything you said was on point

- arlo is mad annoying, his one liners are soooo corny, hope he rats out Dana/Jenny really soon cuz that storyline is getting tired
- jack speaking fluent german was so funny to me
- renee convincing the dude not to kill jack was pretty awesome
- freddy prinze jr. coming thru for once is about time

someone thinks that danas storyline might actually have more to it. maybe shes really working undercover for someone else thats why she changed her name and stuff and that her ex is going to mess things up by trying to blow her up.

Back
Top Bottom