24hr Fitness Starting To Use Fingerprint Scan In?!?!?

Actually heard about this yesterday while talking to the front desk rep. She said 24 will be using cardless check-in, I thought she was joking untill this thread.

Originally Posted by Jordan23mj45

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

they have this at our school gym

i really didn't want to do but they pretty much said i had to...

the girl told me it wasn't really a fingerprint but something else i can't remember...

I have something like that at my job, it's like a 3 point system they track on your finger but not a full fingerprint scan. confusing

there ya go thanks...we still have to use our student id's also...i guess its so we dont share them..

Originally Posted by Jordan23mj45

the girl told me it wasn't really a fingerprint but something else i can't remember...

I have something like that at my job, it's like a 3 point system they track on your finger but not a full fingerprint scan. confusing

there ya go thanks...we still have to use our student id's also...i guess its so we dont share them..

Sneaking into LA Fitness FTW.
laugh.gif

Some of you guys are too paranoid. I do it, no biggie. It's actually really convenient. I've seen people who forgot their i.d. get turned away, its one less thing to have to worry about.

Some of you guys are too paranoid. I do it, no biggie. It's actually really convenient. I've seen people who forgot their i.d. get turned away, its one less thing to have to worry about.

For every action theres a reaction.
I doubt theyd go through such measures if it werent for people constantly lending their cards out to their friends.

For every action theres a reaction.
I doubt theyd go through such measures if it werent for people constantly lending their cards out to their friends.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

...and things will only get more creepy in the future.
ohwell.gif
"We need a mouth swab and sweat sample..." and people would just easily say yes.

at my gyme, they wanted to take my photo. I said, unless it's written down somewhere or you wanted me to get my photo taken at the time of my membership, I will not take part in this "voluntary" system.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

...and things will only get more creepy in the future.
ohwell.gif
"We need a mouth swab and sweat sample..." and people would just easily say yes.

at my gyme, they wanted to take my photo. I said, unless it's written down somewhere or you wanted me to get my photo taken at the time of my membership, I will not take part in this "voluntary" system.

RIP

smh.gif

RIP

smh.gif

Brother told me his friend just walks to the check in area and dabs his forehead with his t-shirt as if he were sweating and walks in
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did it for two years.

Brother told me his friend just walks to the check in area and dabs his forehead with his t-shirt as if he were sweating and walks in
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did it for two years.

They dont even have my picture. No way I let them have my fingerprint.

They dont even have my picture. No way I let them have my fingerprint.

Back
Top Bottom