$$250,000 for a good cause

Hey NT
I am starting a non profit organization called arrows and we are in the pepsi refresh grant competition this month.

Arrows is an after school/ summer program for children who have lost their parents due to incarceration, mental illness, drug addiction, death or abandonment or who are in the permanent custody of extended family, such as grandparents. Arrows has a host of subprograms that are designed to help the children form/ maintain a positive self image, keep them on track in school, keep them out of trouble, help them think globally, teach them the basics of entrepreneurship, provide them with a positive environment, facillitae positve familial communication, assist their caregivers, help the older children obtain employment, assist in college application process as well as ged and entrance exam prep.

www.refresheverything.com/arrows (click to vote)

We would greatly appreciate your vote. Each person gets 10 votes a day and you can sign on with your facebook info.

Thank you in advance for any and all support.

Hey NT
I am starting a non profit organization called arrows and we are in the pepsi refresh grant competition this month.

Arrows is an after school/ summer program for children who have lost their parents due to incarceration, mental illness, drug addiction, death or abandonment or who are in the permanent custody of extended family, such as grandparents. Arrows has a host of subprograms that are designed to help the children form/ maintain a positive self image, keep them on track in school, keep them out of trouble, help them think globally, teach them the basics of entrepreneurship, provide them with a positive environment, facillitae positve familial communication, assist their caregivers, help the older children obtain employment, assist in college application process as well as ged and entrance exam prep.

www.refresheverything.com/arrows (click to vote)

We would greatly appreciate your vote. Each person gets 10 votes a day and you can sign on with your facebook info.

Thank you in advance for any and all support.

Oh, I bet it is.
41552_33614360_2801_n.jpg

I voted though.

Back
Top Bottom