Colors: Blk/Gold, Wht/Nvy/Silv, Wht/Red/Silv, Wht/Roy/Silv & Blk/Blk/Red

----------------------------------------------------------------

Rise Mid

Price: $80

Retail intro: 9/03 - 11/03

Colors: Wht/Orange, Wht/Navy, Wht/Royal, Wht/Red, Blk/Blk/Silv, Red/Navy/Silv

* There will also be SMU's
-----------------------------------------------------------------

And1 is really starting to bring some heat!

We've seen the range for early next year and it's HOT.

The 2Chi's are dope (the green/yellow is fire!)
The Starbury (Steph's) are as good as any other sign. shoe on the market.
Rising Sun is a great lookin shoe.
Choosen 1 Mid (should be Big Bens chioce)
And also the Madness would be the best price pointed shoe in the market.

The good thing is that because And1 are improving their ranges, then so will all the other brands have to so they can keep up/ahead.

If anyone is after the Tai Chi LA or NYC's, we've still got access to stock accross most sizes.

Also we got the "Quest All-Stars" dropping next month in store so keep an eye out for those babies! Will be a very limited release and word is they aren't going to be available in the US.

We have a few other limited And1 releases over the next few weeks so we'll post some pics when they drop.

www.kickz101.com
the science of bball

:wow:
eek.gif

those jawns is ill
<marquee><font color="yellow" size="+2" face="Invitation Regular">** God Bless America ** ... Always Remember, "Freedom isnt Free", It takes heros, ..many giving the Ultimite Sacrifice, to keep it Free. ***In Memory, September 11th, 2001*** </font></marquee>

I have heard those chosen one's are hot can we get some pics and specs. If they are as hot as my boy says I'm definitely coppin'

^^^ Chosen One is on the 2nd page, 5 posts down, with information on the shoe in the 4th post down...

Kickz101,

- You are SO right about the green/yellow 2Chi...those are so insane...

- The Starbury's will be a great signature shoe and the price might even be down to $90 US...

- Rising Sun is a great looking shoe, for teams, nice colorways and very performance oriented

- The Chosen One will be the "choice" on many And1 NBA star's this upcoming season

- And finally, The Madness, which, for $65 (mayb $60) have got to be the best looking athletic shoe under $70 ever made...

JM

team dirk, how can u put and 1 on top of adidas? and 1 has made shoes that retail over $90, KGs.

And1 The Rise looks incredibly HOT! Looks like they're straight out of ALPHAPROJECT's fingers...

Might be the second And1 shoe I cop. I need to see more pics, though. The price is very reasonably set, too.

Ced
Don't read this sentence.

I am going to try to get some more pictures of more shoes and more colorways this weekend...stay tuned if you are intersted...

JM

Hey,

Its great to see that AND1 is taking steps in the right direction, they are showing alot of potential.

Hey JM, I haven't seen you on IM in a while, could you hit me up, i have a question I've been dying to ask ya.

Thanks

It looks like and1 is starting to change things for the better
I've always loved and1 but like thier upcoming releases even more and am looking forward to seeing more of thier upcoming stuff
like the shoes and the price tags
thx 4 the pix jm

Back
Top Bottom