3/16 Lakers v. Rockets (Where 22 Happens)

Kobe.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ the thought of Rafer Alston "lighting it up".

Should be a nice 4th quarter.

PS: Why are dudes posting TRASH about 2 of the several top teams in the West, which I find it funny when they are fans of over-rated teams or bum squads.

Buncha-haters I swear.

If it wasn't for Skip we would be in some serious trouble this game.

Originally Posted by Big Sloppy Panda

Knock off that kobe/lebron stan crap. Its getting real old.

it's still the truth though...
Unless they guy is calling for one of these players to die, i see no problem with fans cheering for their favorite player while taunting the opposing players. What you want him to do? Kiss the %%@ of every player in the league?
I got no problem with that either. But when you hate other players for the sole reason that they are compared with your fav player or taking awaysome shine (MVP talk, etc), that doesn't make sense to me...

Uhh... so mcgrady to a night off and the flakers still couldnt pull through. they probably wont make the playoffs. they're gonna fall off these last gamesof the season.

also mcgrady played 48 minutes the last 4 games. he's tired.

but 4th quarter is his quarter. he's going for 24

Lakers fans please stop blaming things on one player. Farmar went under one screen. The last shot skip hit was just the right shot at the right time.

Skip is on fire!

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by nyk buc

tmac can't even take mbenga off the dribble. dude's legs are gone right now.

is he injured or something?

nah he played two 48-minute games last week without any rest. he's moving like he's on cement right now. that's why it's all been jumperswhether it's kobe, vlad, or phil jackson that's on him.

PS: Why are dudes posting TRASH about 2 of the several top teams in the West, which I find it funny when they are fans of over-rated teams or bum squads.

Buncha-haters I swear.
Great post.

Originally Posted by knightngale

tmac can't even take mbenga off the dribble. dude's legs are gone right now.

is he injured or something?

nah he played two 48-minute games last week without any rest. he's moving like he's on cement right now. that's why it's all been jumpers whether it's kobe, vlad, or phil jackson that's on him.

so age catching up with him?

Back
Top Bottom