3/16 Lakers v. Rockets (Where 22 Happens)

Da !%@+ was Sasha thinking on that fast break, coulda been down 2, freaking idiot.

no travel?
roll.gif

nah i dont dislike tmac for the shine he's been gettin the past few weeks. if that was the case id really hate kobe. kobe is one of my favorite all timeplayers. dudes got ice water runnin thru the veins. tmac has always been a fraud to me. yeah he puts up nice numbers and his game is smooth but so is theprofessors from and1. tmac just cant get it done when his team needs him. he never seems to play to his full potential. hes not as bad, but he reminds me ofvince carter. just goin thru the motions.

yes 21 is amazing and i cant downplay that but lets see how many wins he gets when these 82 are done. thats when legends are made.

Uh-oh, Mac is gonna start heating up...for the life of me I don't understand why our guards never fight over the top of the screen, we give up more openshots than any team I've seen outside of PHX.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I would still smash Vanessa Williams.
pimp.gif

{No Disease}

i was just about to say that

and thanks for answering that machine thing true blue

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by nyk buc

lakers now getting EVERY SINGLE CALL

roll.gif
see what happens when it starts going bad for you

although the rockets will win this so stop complaining

not if the refs have anything to do with it. the last 2 calls were not even CLOSE -> travel, and the lob was WAY high

Back
Top Bottom