3/16 Lakers v. Rockets (Where 22 Happens)

i want the rox to get the 1st seed and match up with the warriors (if we get there) come playoff time. that'd be an ideal matchup.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

The good times & winning streak comes to end tommrow for the Rockets.

Rockets go back to being a bottom feeder team that they were before this current streak.

T-Mac disappears and will have a horrible game tommrow.

Lakers win by 5 tommrow.

Go Lakers !

so tmac disappears, rox return to being bottom feeders, and the lakers ONLY BEAT THEM BY 5
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Better hope Mac doesn't go off then, or you might lose by 15+
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

i want the rox to get the 1st seed and match up with the warriors (if we get there) come playoff time. that'd be an ideal matchup.

be careful what you wish for. you haven't faced a defense this good.

word

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

word

i'm just sayin, a reporter asked adelman about the warriors and he said that's one of the teams that he didn't worry about b/c he has plans forthem when we play them without yao.
pimp.gif

hope the lakers aren't feeling down because of pau's injury, gotta take care of business tomorrow and play hard!

Rockets go back to being a bottom feeder team that they were before this current streak.

Lakers win by 5 tommrow.

Go Lakers !
talk about a homer,
laugh.gif

anyway, hope its a good game, pau is out,

so IMO the streak continues and then ends against boston

My team will always be the Lakers but my second favorite is the Rockets. I've loved T-Mac since his Orlando days.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Lakers win by 5 tommrow.

Go Lakers !
talk about a homer,
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Boston barely hanging in at the half against WC teams. How theygonna beat the number one team in the decade?
indifferent.gif

LETS GET IT! 22 baby!

Rockets by 13.... no pau = no win for the lakers...

Remember laker fans, we dont have yao...so its no excuse when we beat yall...

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Lakers win by 5 tommrow.

Go Lakers !
talk about a homer,
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Boston barely hanging in at the half against WC teams. How they gonna beat the number one team in the decade?
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

This team wasn't even going to make the playoffs 2 months back, now they're the best team of the decade
roll.gif

Multiple nicknames for Roster Guard 24? Check

Stats to back up T-Mac? Check

Flame-suit ironed? Check

I'm ready.

T-Mac vs Kobe is must see t.v.
pimp.gif

btw Laker faithful I know it must hurt to be w/o Pau(2 wks) and Drew('til April) for awhile. Good luck staying atop the WEST!!
wink.gif

exactly! expose him for what?
laugh.gif
cats just hate for no damn reason.dudeshave always been hating/fearing T mac because when healthy ... he is the ONLY one that can touch bean. a few years ago they were the only two in the leaguethat had a line reading 25 5 5. when watching the two play they both do amazing things on the court and they are both needed by their teams to win. Kobe isintense and precise while Tmac often looks lackadaisical, but they both get the job done with astounding results. Bean has been fortunate to have team up withShaq and win chips , while Tmac has not been as fortunate. If mac had won three chips..... would ya'll still be hating? actually ya'll prolly starthating on his eye or somethin.
tired.gif
laugh.gif
. quit hating and enjoy the damn game. oh yeah ..............lets gorockets.
pimp.gif

I don't know why people hate t-mac. I want people to realize the last 5 times we played the rockets, every time Tmac played the rockets won. Hopefully wecan end that today but T-mac Vs Kobe is always good tv. We just have to see which role players and benches step up.

Originally Posted by tupac003

I don't know why people hate t-mac. I want people to realize the last 5 times we played the rockets, every time Tmac played the rockets won. Hopefully we can end that today but T-mac Vs Kobe is always good tv. We just have to see which role players and benches step up.

b/c he hasn't won. it's hard for the general public to respect a loser, deservedly so or not. if melo does not make the playoffs this yr, he'sgonna get the same treatment b/c of the talent on that nuggets team. no one ever questions tmac's talent i think on this board (they all know he's top5 if he's healthy). but people respect winning.

that's why people respect kobe at the end of the day. it doesn't matter if he won with or without shaq. the fact of the matter is kobe won andalways competes at a high level. i may not like kobe personally at times (whines too damn much...), but as a basketball player, you wish everybody would playlike him. the high level of intensity that kobe brings every night is only matched by KG i believe.

Back
Top Bottom