3/16 Lakers v. Rockets (Where 22 Happens)

Kobe goes for 61 points. Lakers win by 6.

LET'S GO LAKERS!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by WILLINC

The good times & winning streak comes to end tommrow for the Rockets.

Rockets go back to being a bottom feeder team that they were before this current streak.

T-Mac disappears and will have a horrible game tommrow.

Lakers win by 5 tommrow.

Go Lakers !
talk about a homer,
laugh.gif

anyway, hope its a good game, pau is out,

so IMO the streak continues and then ends against boston

eyes.gif
Boston barely hanging in at the half against WC teams. How they gonna beat the number one team in the decade?
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
wow ..

Lol rockets fans are up there with the dumbest fans. Throughout the streak i've been seeing signs like

"18-0"
"19-0"
"21-0"

The pats were undefeated for the entire season...that's why their fans made those signs with the "x-0."

Rockets fans should write things like 21 in a row.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Lol rockets fans are up there with the dumbest fans. Throughout the streak i've been seeing signs like

"18-0"
"19-0"
"21-0"

The pats were undefeated for the entire season...that's why their fans made those signs with the "x-0."

Rockets fans should write things like 21 in a row.

indifferent.gif

How we gonna fit 21 in a row on a big %%$ poster board? looking like a shrimp cocktail trying to get on tv. go and sit in that corner and realize what youjust said...
smh.gif

So how bout u just don't write the -0 part cuz ur not undefeated...

fans just dont have the mind to realize that when the pats fans were putting the -0 it wasn't to represent a streak. it was to show being undefeated forthe whole season. if they were never putting up signs like that, the rockets' fans would never have made signs like that. The rockets aren't 21-0.They're 45-20.

how bout u sit in a corner and realize what u just said. But logout first...

fans just dont have the mind to realize that when the pats fans were putting the -0 it wasn't to represent a streak. it was to show being undefeated for the whole season. if they were never putting up signs like that, the rockets' fans would never have made signs like that. The rockets aren't 21-0. They're 45-20.

dawg, u must be nitpickin
tired.gif

fans just dont have the mind to realize that when the pats fans were putting the -0 it wasn't to represent a streak. it was to show being undefeated for the whole season. if they were never putting up signs like that, the rockets' fans would never have made signs like that. The rockets aren't 21-0. They're 45-20.

smh.gif

I think I've seen you make some sensible comments on the board before that could be appreciated by some.

This one... not so much.

How we gonna fit 21 in a row on a big %%$ poster board? looking like a shrimp cocktail trying to get on tv. go and sit in that corner and realize what you just said...
roll.gif
coming from the kid who just said this:

Boston barely hanging in at the half against WC teams. How they gonna beat the number one team in the decade?
laugh.gif
gotta love dilusional rockets fans. Same thing everyyear, different story why.

i get his point. it should be 21 straight instead. but whatever. as long as there's a 21.
laugh.gif

i noticed that too
laugh.gif

it looks silly, they're not undefeated.

Just put 50$ on Lakers win, wish me luck. Since we all know Kobe pretend to have a little of Jordan in him, that is what Jordan would do. He wants people tosay 2-3 years from now, it was Kobe who ended that incredible streak....

Uh-oh they had to have Jeff V. Gundy call this game, the slurpage will be in full effect
smh.gif
I expect to hear "The Rockets are the best team to ever gracean NBA court"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Uh-oh they had to have Jeff V. Gundy call this game, the slurpage will be in full effect
smh.gif
I expect to hear "The Rockets are the best team to ever grace an NBA court"
laugh.gif

if yao was playing, yes
roll.gif

but jeff said he didn't think this team is a championship contender without yao so he's realistic
grin.gif

Lets GO LAKERS!!!

Kobe needs to go to work early and Phil needs to stop making bonehead substitutions.

Game time in about 10 minutes or so. I can not wait for the Lakers to break the Rockets streak on national TV. Laker fans have to just be optimistic duringthis stretch without Pau Gasol or Andrew Bynum. I see this thread going at least 30 pages or more.

Back
Top Bottom