3/16 Lakers v. Rockets (Where 22 Happens)

LO taking it straight to the old man.
pimp.gif

So many loose ball fouls on the Lakers
sick.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

how are the lakers even above 500? i swear these dudes are mad overrated. wow. straight garbage. yall need more help.

i dont see the lakers makign it out the first round. honestly. they have no bench and no muster. straight ugly out there.

lets go ROCKS!!

dude, lakers are a great team man. without gasol and bynum, they are simply a borderline 7/8 seed. but they'll get gasol back soon and bynum. stop hatin'. you don't judge a team by ONE GAME.

how you gonna switch from a roks to a fakers fan? son got sports bipolarizm syndrome
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Typical Houston-LA game.
laugh.gif

Exactly.

You don't have to tune in for 3.8 quarters.

This game will come down to the final seconds, as usual.

Ok, it's not funny anymore. T-Mac, start scoring.
tired.gif

how are the lakers even above 500? i swear these dudes are mad overrated. wow. straight garbage. yall need more help.

i dont see the lakers makign it out the first round. honestly. they have no bench and no muster. straight ugly out there.

lets go ROCKS!!

dude, lakers are a great team man. without gasol and bynum, they are simply a borderline 7/8 seed. but they'll get gasol back soon and bynum. stop hatin'. you don't judge a team by ONE GAME.

how you gonna switch from a roks to a fakers fan? son got sports bipolarizm syndrome
smh.gif

So the Rockets are not overrated either?? You can make the same argument.

lets go ROCKS!!

smh.gif
I don't see how he's a Lakers fan just because he's not hating on them

Back
Top Bottom