3/16 Lakers v. Rockets (Where 22 Happens)

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Why did we switch Vlad Rad on T-Mac, Kobe was locking him up or at least making him work hard.
I dont think kobe can play both sides of the ball hard all game. It will effect his offense...

This run is more of the rockets not making any shots than what the lakers are doing...

Originally Posted by nyk buc

it's unbelievable wassup w/ tracy tonight, unbelievable. very disappointing. and yet they're still leading.
You act like this is new? Come on now. Tmac is known for his shotty shooting games...

Puke comes in and the Rockets will probably go on a 10-0 run to end the quarter.

EDIT: HOW MANY 3'S WILL SKIP MAKE BEFORE WE LEARN TO STOP GOING UNDER THE FREAKING SCREEN!!!!

Tracy "Invisible Man" McGrady
sick.gif

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

tmac is a fraud, gettin exposed on national tv
and what exactly do you mean by "fraud"?
laugh.gif

I swear you Kobe & LeBron stans on NT hate every other swingman besides your fav player
alien.gif
smh.gif

Knock off that kobe/lebron stan crap. Its getting real old.

Unless they guy is calling for one of these players to die, i see no problem with fans cheering for their favorite player while taunting the opposing players.What you want him to do? Kiss the %%@ of every player in the league?

lakers have the most ******ed point guards in the NBA
they are our weakness, other than Luke when we are at full strength
tired.gif

%$#$%%# SKIP TO MY DAMN LOU!!! ARE THEY STUPID, SLOW OR ALL OF THE ABOVE?!?! STOP GOING UNDER THE SCREEN!!!

Man ##@# Rafer Alston seriously
laugh.gif

It's like Reggie Miller infiltrated Rafer's body or something (no Cuttino).

Back
Top Bottom