3/18 Celtics v. Rox (Beast of East v. Best of West - 22 and counting)

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

If the streak doesn't end tonight, it ends tomorrow.

I think the back to back part of the NBA goes unnoticed. This is Boston's 4th in 5 nights correct? They played a very tough game last night, have alot of older vets, and no Ray Allen, I think Houston wins this one, then I think on the Houston end of a back to back, New Orleans gets them. Still, 23ain't bad.
pimp.gif

people say KG is responsible for their D, i say tom thibideau, who was a JVG's student. he should be their MVP for the way he has inserted his defensivephilosophies in there.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

If the streak doesn't end tonight, it ends tomorrow.

I think the back to back part of the NBA goes unnoticed. This is Boston's 4th in 5 nights correct? They played a very tough game last night, have a lot of older vets, and no Ray Allen, I think Houston wins this one, then I think on the Houston end of a back to back, New Orleans gets them. Still, 23 ain't bad.
pimp.gif

Boston is 13-2 on 0 day rest.....
pimp.gif
......i'm putting $100 on themthey're getting 4.5 points

we still flying under the radar rocket fans. yahoo and sportingnews just put out articles sayin' we're going to fall back to earth, lose in the firstround... low expectations -> all good with me
pimp.gif

i think tonight will be the toughest test yet b/c the celts do have the best defense statistically (and thibideou of the celts was one of the asst. coacheslast yr and knew alot of the stuff the rox do). it'll be fun.

i wanna see what charles will say about tmac though. last time he said tmac is a ball stopper, doesn't make his teammates better, and is a B player
roll.gif
then tmac came out and poured 31 on the mavs and barkley just sat quiet
roll.gif

Lets get it.

Is Ray out again? If not then we should have a good chance. Cassel and Rondo
pimp.gif

Dikembe Mutombo Mpolondo Mukamba Jean-Jacques Wamutombo invites you to a block party tonight

how does this guy do it at his age. he still is a force in the middle defensively
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Yep Ray is doubtful for tonights game. Most likely back for thursday's game against the Mavs.

Yea too bad, but this would be impressive if we could win without him.

Our schedule is brutal
grin.gif

Rockets dont match up well with KG
Celtics dont match up well with T-Mac

who ever has the better game, their team will win.

laugh.gif
at part of the title of this thread Rockets: Best in the west
laugh.gif
PLEASE stop!

It's funny how all the bandwagon NT Rockets started poping up during this current winning streak.

Seriously NYK Buck & Franchise3 where were you fools when that article came out about your boy T-Mac faking a injury to get out of a game and taking therest of the night off and just quiting on his team when they played the Sixers in Phlilly this season? Not even the biggest T-Mac slurper here on NT (NYK BUC)came to the defense of his boy then.

Oh thats right I forgot you were banned from NT at the time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

Dikembe Mutombo Mpolondo Mukamba Jean-Jacques Wamutombo invites you to a block party tonight

how does this guy do it at his age. he still is a force in the middle defensively
pimp.gif

Word. Dude still clowns younger cats in the paint regularly. I was crushed when he chose to re-sign with the Rockets this year, as I heard Ainge wastrying to get him to come to Beantown. One of my favorite players on and off the court, thanks to his humanitarian efforts. Also one of the funniestinterviews too, thanks to his Cookie Monster voice.
laugh.gif

EDIT: As for the game, I'd say the Celts have a decent shot at breaking the streak. However, KG and Pierce played heavy minutes last night, so fatige willplay a factor. They're going to need Posey and Tony Allen to step up and at least try to wear down McGrady with their D.

^^

Sure it's easy to point out record wise they have the best record.

But lets be real here.

Does anyone think the Rockets have a real shot at beating a Healthy Laker team, the Spurs, the Jazz in a 7 game playoff series. I dont think so.

Anyone who thinks they do is just fooling themselves and are caught up in the winning streak right now the Rockets got going on. In fact I'd put money onit that the Rockets dont even finish out the regular season with the # 1 seed in the WEST this year.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Rockets dont match up well with KG
Celtics dont match up well with T-Mac

who ever has the better game, their team will win.

i think they have a guy named paul pierce, who i actually think is their best player overall this yr. KG kinda choked last night.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
PLEASE stop!

It's funny how all the bandwagon NT Rockets started poping up during this current winning streak.

Seriously NYK Buck & Franchise3 where were you fools when that article came out about your boy T-Mac faking a injury to get out of a game and taking the rest of the night off and just quiting on his team when they played the Sixers in Phlilly this season? Not even the biggest T-Mac slurper here on NT (NYK BUC) came to the defense of his boy then.

laugh.gif

seriously, if u don't follow a team and just listen to the media, then don't talk (says a guy that says lebron isn't an athlete). if you followthe carl landry's situation right now, it's the EXACT same thing with tracy. they were struggling, he got injured, the media piled on.

tmac is still my boy man
wink.gif

^^

Sure it's easy to point out record wise they have the best record.

But lets be real here.

Does anyone think the Rockets have a real shot at beating a Healthy Laker team, the Spurs, the Jazz in a 7 game playoff series. I dont think so.

Anyone who thinks they do is just fooling themselves and are caught up in the winning streak right now the Rockets got going on. In fact I'd put money on it that the Rockets dont even finish out the regular season with the # 1 seed in the WEST this year.

a HEALTHY rockets can can def. beat those teams in a 7 game series. but if you mean THE CURRENT TEAM, a healthy lakers team will be very tough b/c theyhave a lot of big men. if they just had kobe, we'd sweep them with this current team. spurs will be tough too b/c of duncan. the jazz, we can handle them(yao wouldn't have to guard boozer).

but i posted that comment BASED ON RECORDS. that's what ESPN is doing too aren't they? nobody is ssaying this is a finals preview. it's a reg.season that pits the best in the east v. best in the west record-wise.

get over yourself son

Originally Posted by nyk buc

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
PLEASE stop!

Seriously NYK Buck & Franchise3 where were you fools when that article came out about your boy T-Mac faking a injury to get out of a game and taking the rest of the night off and just quiting on his team when they played the Sixers in Phlilly this season? Not even the biggest T-Mac slurper here on NT (NYK BUC) came to the defense of his boy then.

laugh.gif

seriously, if u don't follow a team and just listen to the media, then don't talk (says a guy that says lebron isn't an athlete). if you follow the carl landry's situation right now, it's the EXACT same thing with tracy. they were struggling, he got injured, the media piled on.

tmac is still my boy man
wink.gif
What are you talking about man?

Dont get it twisted.I didnt say Lebron wasnt a athlete.I said in that other post that to me he wasnt a athlete that made watch the game of basketball likeother great players and athletes did.

Seriously learn how to read man.

Back
Top Bottom