3/18 Celtics v. Rox (Beast of East v. Best of West - 22 and counting)

it's going to be a great game. celtics showed a lot of heart tonight coming back. rox gonna have their hands full.

pimp.gif
That was a very nice video.

I really hope the Rockets win tomorrow. This is a really big test. GO ROCKETS GO! I'll be watching that game, wish I could've went to it, but it soldout.
laugh.gif

if the rockets can beat both the celtics and hornets to extend the streak, this streak will be so much more impressive than it already is.

^
roll.gif
At that Knicks fan up there. You mad? Cause Celtics blew yall out, by like what? 50?
roll.gif
smh.gif

Nice comeback with that Celtics video. Gotta admit, it was nice too.
pimp.gif

I'm shocked no one has created a Houston bandwagoners unappreciation thread ala the Warriors thread last year.
Especially given the amount of haters on this board

Go Celtics!
I hope this streak ends (yes mad)
Celtics win BIG.

As a salty Laker fan, I hope the Celtics win this one.

Which completely doesn't make any sense because as a Laker fan, I should hate the Celts more than anything.

Hence, I am a salty Laker fan if I'm going to be pulling for the Celts.

Originally Posted by DOdADaMnTh1nG

they will need a spectacular performance by McGrady. also a little help from his teammate

with houston's defense, they will be in EVERY game down to the last minute. it's going to be execution by tmac.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by DOdADaMnTh1nG

they will need a spectacular performance by McGrady. also a little help from his teammate

with houston's defense, they will be in EVERY game down to the last minute. it's going to be execution by tmac.

YEA THAT TRUE

It has to end somewhere right?

laugh.gif

Although, if you remember, Houston mad a run at us up in Boston. We were up 20 at one point and they cut it to like 3.

At that Knicks fan up there. You mad? Cause Celtics blew yall out, by like what? 50?

Why do people say things like this? You mad? You salty cause of "obvious statement".....it has nothing to do with this post.

I hope the streak stays put, but Houston has had a nice stretch of home games and played well so I wouldn't be surprised if the C's lose, especiallyafter the emotional win over the Spurs.

Now...if this were at Boston, I would like to think Boston would take care of business.

Back
Top Bottom