3/30 Mega Millions $640,000,000 vol. New Record

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I wonder if anyone has actually changed a ton of lives with their winnings. One small town could have had one millionaire. And just instantly, 10-20, if the winner spread it out x20. It would appear to have just a crazy amount of economic impact on an area. It would be kind of cool to see how it went down.

Pipe dream. Unfortunately. 

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I wonder if anyone has actually changed a ton of lives with their winnings. One small town could have had one millionaire. And just instantly, 10-20, if the winner spread it out x20. It would appear to have just a crazy amount of economic impact on an area. It would be kind of cool to see how it went down.

I wanna change a ton of lives on NT. Who was that NTr recently who mom got laid off from the bank after 37 years? Are you kidding me? I'd love to surprise that NTr and her Mom. All my NTrs with bad credit, college debt, family struggles, sickness.

Seriously if i win I am calling up Sallie Mae and paying off all my college debt as well as a ton of other peoples.
I would see who is delinquent on payments and how much they owe and just pay off their accounts.  I hate college debt lol

$476 Million..
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Going in friday. 200 in scratch offs, and another 50 on mega millions.

I'm feelin lucky.

458s for whoever quotes this
pimp.gif

tumblr_lxpot0iLrW1qb1jfe.gif

I'm in here. Half a billion though... that's straight Eff you money. Less then .01% of the world can hang with you. smh

I bought my ticket at this liquor store. Three blocks down the gas station that gave the ticket with 5 numbers
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by K1ll0rBeK1lled

Good luck to us all.

just give me the $$$$ instead of the 458... 300k will pay off my house...

$476 milli now huh? I wonder what the lump sum is on that number...

furthermore I wonder how much an individual would be left with if he opted for the lump after taxes.

I'm sure the number is still something stupid (in a good way).
$351 million lump some..
depends on what state you live in... WA, 25% tax...  = $263,250,000 after taxes.....  63million to spread around to the fam.. 200mill for my own family... damn i can change a lot of lives if i win.....

dont forget you pay federal taxes too on lottery
Yep Federal is close to 35% so the take home is about $196 mil give or take.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by K1ll0rBeK1lled

Good luck to us all.

just give me the $$$$ instead of the 458... 300k will pay off my house...

$476 milli now huh? I wonder what the lump sum is on that number...

furthermore I wonder how much an individual would be left with if he opted for the lump after taxes.

I'm sure the number is still something stupid (in a good way).
$351 million lump some..
depends on what state you live in... WA, 25% tax...  = $263,250,000 after taxes.....  63million to spread around to the fam.. 200mill for my own family... damn i can change a lot of lives if i win.....

dont forget you pay federal taxes too on lottery
Yep Federal is close to 35% so the take home is about $196 mil give or take.

Id be happy with a cool 10 milly, Uncle Sammy can have the rest.

Im going to play at a bunch of different stores.

Man I dont even know what Id do if I won.

Half a billion huh? You automatically come in wealthier than a lot of cats out here thats flexing

http://www.usamega.com/mega-millions-jackpot.asp

^ Site tells you how much you'll take home in each state. $240.9 Million for the cash option in Michigan.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Anyone care to school a young goon on how to play?

forever indebted i would be.

1. Go to gas station
2. Ask for x amount of quick picks for mega millions.
3. Pay for x amount of quick picks for mega millions.

ATLANTA(AP)–It's almost unimaginable. No one picked the six correct numbers in the latest multi-state Mega Millions lottery game, sending the jackpot to a record $476 million for the Friday drawing.

• By Rick Roach, AP

Darren Dhillon, owner of Fairmont Wine & Liquors in Vacaville, Calif., updates the Mega Millions jackpot sign at his checkout counter last week. The jackpot has increased from $290 million to $476 million after no one picked winning numbers.
EnlargeClose

By Rick Roach, AP

Darren Dhillon, owner of Fairmont Wine & Liquors in Vacaville, Calif., updates the Mega Millions jackpot sign at his checkout counter last week. The jackpot has increased from $290 million to $476 million after no one picked winning numbers.

Tuesday night's jackpot was $363 million, fed by weeks of drawings without a top winner. The previous record jackpot in the Mega Millions game was $390 million in 2007, split by two winners in New Jersey and Georgia.

In Tuesday night's game, 47 players came very close, matching 5 of the 6 winning numbers. Each of those tickets is worth at least $250,000.

Mega Millions is played in more than 40 states, the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

The winning numbers Tuesday night were: Nine, 19, 34, 44 and 51. The Mega Ball was 24.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Half a billion huh? You automatically come in wealthier than a lot of cats out here thats flexing

yep
may come out even higher by friday

Ant, ill copp you a ZR1

The prize is big enough you could potentially give every one in the US whose been counted a million dollars. Dat shi cray!

everyone in here is saying if they won they would help out NTers aha that must be a joke? you kno damn right if you were to hit you wouldnt help anyone besides close friends and fam, cause i sure as hell kno i aint helping none of yall if i win i dont even know any of yas outside this forum. But anyway goodluck fellas. If i win youll see me buying stocks and investing in abunch of !$$%. not alot of people are smart with there money some will end up bankrupt. THE LOTTERY CAN RUIN YOUR LIFE youd be suprised

Back
Top Bottom