3 boys fall into frozen pond, survive using "Man Vs. Wild" technique (VIDEO)

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=6038818&ch=4226713&src=news

i dunno how to embed the video, but i thought it was pretty cool. Bear Grills
pimp.gif

thats common sense. bear grylls is a bum though, doesnt dude do all his "expeditions" near commercial areas?

WestRoxbury011 wrote:

Survivorman > Man Vs. Wild, though.

Hell no....that fool from Survivorman can't survive for crap. I remember one time he built a shelter from dried wood or something, he made a fire andbrought it inside and burned his day's worth of hardwork.

Originally Posted by shch

WestRoxbury011 wrote:

Hell no....that fool from Survivorman can't survive for crap. I remember one time he built a shelter from dried wood or something, he made a fire and brought it inside and burned his day's worth of hardwork.

laugh.gif
I've never seen that but Suvivorman does bring a lot of stuffwith him, while Bear only carries his knife and some kindling spark (forgot what its called). Bear Gryll's > Survivorma to me.

Bear FTW! Dude is ruthless.
laugh.gif
The show I watch when Mythbusters and Dirty Jobs isn't on..

Originally Posted by WestRoxbury011

PREACH!

Bear was exposed as a fraud. Crossing volcanic "bridges", showing you how to float after jumping into a $@%$%#$ rapid, even though hes wearing aflotation device.. Les is that dude..
Seriously, since I've watched Survivorman, I've become more cautious when I go out into the wild...

That little expose' that came out about the show totally ruined one of my favorite shows for me. I can't even watch the old episodes anymore, and thenewer ones just look and feel so different. Though I knew that he was never in any real danger, just the idea was what was entertaining.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

That little expose' that came out about the show totally ruined one of my favorite shows for me. I can't even watch the old episodes anymore, and the newer ones just look and feel so different. Though I knew that he was never in any real danger, just the idea was what was entertaining.

Aside from the favorite shows part, it was pretty good until he was shown as a fraud..I can't even watch it anymore. Every time its on I'm justlike..This guy is a homosexual.

Originally Posted by Yoda

That little expose' that came out about the show totally ruined one of my favorite shows for me. I can't even watch the old episodes anymore, and the newer ones just look and feel so different. Though I knew that he was never in any real danger, just the idea was what was entertaining.

Aside from the favorite shows part, it was pretty good until he was shown as a fraud..I can't even watch it anymore. Every time its on I'm just like..This guy is a homosexual.

sexual preferance has nothing to do with the way you'll act in the wild...

hell ill bring some gay boy scouts camping some place dangerous way before i take my regular boys out there...

as long as they aint on no Hankey Pankey... ill feel more safe with them then with my regualar boys...

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

Originally Posted by Yoda

Aside from the favorite shows part, it was pretty good until he was shown as a fraud..I can't even watch it anymore. Every time its on I'm just like..This guy is a homosexual.

sexual preferance has nothing to do with the way you'll act in the wild...

hell ill bring some gay boy scouts camping some place dangerous way before i take my regular boys out there...

as long as they aint on no Hankey Pankey... ill feel more safe with them
roll.gif

You know what I mean, you wanker.

Back
Top Bottom