(3) Orlando Magic @ (6) Toronto Raptors 3:00 EST Vol. Lets even it up

My turn to make the game thread!
wink.gif
laugh.gif

We have to start out early, and get on Howard's case. We gotta play like we did on thursday; with defense as number one.

GO RAPS GO!

Need a big game from Dwight today... want to go back to Orlando 3-1.

Here's to a good game..

EFF SAM!

We are not on the same page in regards to defending Dwight, but hes not doing anything to tell our guys to defend.

Hence, why this man should be fired.

indifferent.gif

CMON RAPS! HIT SOME SHOTS!

Orlando needs to cut down on those turnovers. But Dwight with 12, 7, and 4 is what I want to see from him.

Great first quarter so far.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

EFF SAM!

We are not on the same page in regards to defending Dwight, but hes not doing anything to tell our guys to defend.

Hence, why this man should be fired.

indifferent.gif

CMON RAPS! HIT SOME SHOTS!
Stop using Sam as a scapegoat man. Players have minds too. I'm sure Sam didn't tell them anything different. Go RAPS!

Im not using Sam as a scapegoat. Its just the fact of the matter was at that point in time, we were letting Dwight walk all over us. The immediate, and thebest option would be to call a timeout.

But ok, ill get off Sam's case.

laugh.gif
at Rasho getting his shot blocked, then coming right back and blocking dooling. Dude looked mighty madddd
laugh.gif

Dwight's a dominate player..You can't stop those kinda players night in and night out. Its best to let him do his thing and shut down his goons on theperimeter.

Our bench is BRINGIN IT! Delfino and Kapono are playin with some major confidence right now.

Orlando won't let any of our runs last though. They always answer with a big shot. This one is gonna be close all game.

Bosh with the dream shake and dunk!

Bosh's dream shake is money.

However, if im SVG, Im asking for a travel there... I think Bosh took an extra step
laugh.gif

Lets bring it guys!
pimp.gif

You also notice on your shake, your pivot foot was your left. But yet you did your shake, brought your left foot up, brought it back down to step around Hedo,thus making it a travel?

Thought I might let you know, in case you decide to use the move in the second half. You know Bavetta is going to call that...

Originally Posted by Blane Harrington

hi guys i'm in the locker room right now posting

dwight looks like shaq out there on the FT line

we got this game

KILL_YOUR_SELF
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom