300 TEENAGERS PARTY TRASH FORMER NFL PLAYERS HOUSE

Read the what the Dad said on that donation website and really :lol:...ain't nobody trying to hear all that old man.

Next time, invest in a working alarm system and things like this won't happen.

No Home Owners insurance?

Read the what the Dad said on that donation website and really :lol:...ain't nobody trying to hear all that old man.

Pshhh... I know right?!

It was totally ALL his fault!

He deserved it!

Get the ef outta here son...

Last edited:
Pshhh... I know right?!

It was totally ALL his fault!

He deserved it!

Get the ef outta here son...

I didn't say he deserved it.

I just think the whole website, donations, speech about being good and "saving" these kids is BS.

After reading his little speech, I knew right away nobody would show up to help clean up.

And really, if he had invested in an alarm system, would this have happened?

Last edited:
I didn't say he deserved it.

I just think the whole website, donations, speech about being good and "saving" these kids is BS.

After reading his little speech, I knew right away nobody would show up to help clean up.

And really, if he had invested in an alarm system, would this have happened?

I can't find the pic right now, but I saw one last night that Holloway standing with a few of the kids who partied at his house. It was either on deadspin or shutdown corner.

THis is why these kids behave the way they do. The parents always saving them, they need to be held responsible for what they did. At the very least they should have sent their ***** to help clean up. Everybody wants to sue for **** and not take responsibility for the things they do.

What I don't get is why they trashed the house? Whether you know the owner or not, I really don't get why people can't dance, smoke, eat, have sex and just simply have fun without vandalizing the property. I've never been to a party and had the urge to trash the place :smh:. Makes no sense.

Last edited:
THis is why these kids behave the way they do. The parents always saving them, they need to be held responsible for what they did. At the very least they should have sent their ***** to help clean up. Everybody wants to sue for **** and not take responsibility for the things they do.

What I don't get is why they trashed the house? Whether you know the owner or not, I really don't get why people can't dance, smoke, eat, have sex and just simply have fun without vandalizing the property. I've never been to a party and had the urge to trash the place :smh:. Makes no sense.

movies like project x

cowards all around, can't believe nobody's offering a hand

ALL THIS

Like, how does that make ANY sense at all. If they were smart about it, they might've been able to have 3 or 4 epic parties before the authorities caught on.
Instead they chose to trash the place and will never be able to do that again.
And on top of that if they try it somewhere else and get caught the police will probably assume that they were invovled in the first party and might cross reference with the pictures that these dumbazziz posted on the INTERNET.

I was one of the biggest proponents for house parties back in high school and college but this **** right here has me fired up.

I would have turned a blind eye if he just so happened to have come home during the peak of the party and just started sprayin'. So much feels right now.

herd mentality + hormones + alpha proving mentality = to stupid *** decisions.

you really can't see why they did it?

All the starving people out there and homeless people to donate to and this wealthy guy wants donations to fix one of his many houses in another state.... Lol this world we live in....

Back
Top Bottom