311 (NYc) sucks

So today is election day (alternate side parking is suspended)...public schools are closed...so I park in front of school across the street from my job...but Iknow how NYPD traffic cops be beasting and might try to ticket/tow a brotha...So I call 311 and ask them...and all they keep saying is...alternate side issuspended and public schools are closed...but she keeps dodging my question about if I'm alright parked in front of the school...I know ppl who have gottentowed on some NYc "technicality" smFh...

Hope I'm good in that spot...

i used to prank call of them all the time. I give them insane scenarios and ask for their help. I told them once my neighbor owned a gorilla and he kept!@@%+#$% in my hallway

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

i used to prank call of them all the time. I give them insane scenarios and ask for their help. I told them once my neighbor owned a gorilla and he kept !@@%+#$% in my hallway
WHAT A FOOL....
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

i used to prank call of them all the time. I give them insane scenarios and ask for their help. I told them once my neighbor owned a gorilla and he kept !@@%+#$% in my hallway
tax payer dollars at work
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

tax payer dollars at work
pimp.gif

The best part is that they have to remain calm and assess the situation so im telling him how I think the neighbor sets him free just to mess with me and hebangs on the hall walls every morning from 2am-2:47am. I tell them I time it. Their responses are priceless. They instruct you to call some animal services butyou just keep them on the phone and then ask what about the damages to my walls. My super won't listen to me. He is cool with the gorilla

That service is the worst.

Telling me to 'hold on' every god damn 10 seconds, Like I was interrupting her or something.

And it always sounded like the broad was on the other line like this...

33nyhwm.jpg

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

That service is the worst.

Telling me to 'hold on' every god damn 10 seconds, Like I was interrupting her or something.

And it always sounded like the broad was on the other line like this...

33nyhwm.jpg

I swear she told me to hold like 5x...and I don't believe my question was that damn difficult...
I'm sure she was yackin it up w/her ppl...
I did customer service for 6 years and I know when I placed ppl on hold...it was to NEVER look @ their acct...
It's always to order breakfast or go PICK it up from the lobby etc...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom