Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Money Making A

I'm going to win
f04600.jpg
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Damn, those are $5 each.  I hope you didn't spend your whole rent money on lotto tickets.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

you realize there are 21,085,384,320 combinations of numbers right? i hope you didnt buy all of those cause you thought it'd significantly improve your chances of winning

I'm going to win
f04600.jpg
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Damn, those are $5 each.  I hope you didn't spend your whole rent money on lotto tickets.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

you realize there are 21,085,384,320 combinations of numbers right? i hope you didnt buy all of those cause you thought it'd significantly improve your chances of winning

Originally Posted by goofy08

I'm going to win
f04600.jpg
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

5 bucks each i bought mines for $1 each

I'm going to win
f04600.jpg
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

I'm going to win
f04600.jpg
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

He has 5 QuickPicks in each ticket.

eek.gif
MMA bought like $750 worth of lotto tickets.

I think Dirty posted one time that if the lotto got over 173 mil than actually decrease your chances if you buy more than one ticket?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

I'm going to win
f04600.jpg
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

He has 5 QuickPicks in each ticket.

eek.gif
MMA bought like $750 worth of lotto tickets.

I think Dirty posted one time that if the lotto got over 173 mil than actually decrease your chances if you buy more than one ticket?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom