$355 MILLION: Mega Millions lottery jackpot second-biggest of all time

i got 5 numbers correct...

for last week's ticket i played.. those numbers were given to me by a girl i used to talk to. I was going to play those numbers again but i didnt have enough money for 4 tickets !!!

yes im very salty.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

for last week's ticket i played.. those numbers were given to me by a girl i used to talk to. I was going to play those numbers again but i didnt have enough money for 4 tickets !!!

yes im very salty.
we dont believe you you need more people

pics of ticket and girl

yes im very salty.
we dont believe you you need more people

pics of ticket and girl

yes im very salty.

no joke i want pics if true.....

thatd be nuts

yes im very salty.

no joke i want pics if true.....

thatd be nuts

mad.gif

yes im very salty.

Wow that #!!$*$# blows
mad.gif

yes im very salty.

Wow that #!!$*$# blows
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

I bought mine 40 minutes ago. So does it count towards this drawing or the next one?

Next one. Tickets must be purchased before 10:45PM EST.
Thanks Fat and Ryaneff. I haven't bought a ticket since two years ago. Before that was probably when I first turned legal enough to buy one 
laugh.gif
. We'll see what the ticket will be like for next week.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

I bought mine 40 minutes ago. So does it count towards this drawing or the next one?

Next one. Tickets must be purchased before 10:45PM EST.
Thanks Fat and Ryaneff. I haven't bought a ticket since two years ago. Before that was probably when I first turned legal enough to buy one 
laugh.gif
. We'll see what the ticket will be like for next week.

Back
Top Bottom