$355 MILLION: Mega Millions lottery jackpot second-biggest of all time

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by kidUFC

i got 5 numbers correct...

for last week's ticket i played.. those numbers were given to me by a girl i used to talk to. I was going to play those numbers again but i didnt have enough money for 4 tickets !!!

yes im very salty.

no joke i want pics if true.....

thatd be nuts

no lie .. on my past granny.. i dont have the ticket anymore.. but i still have the numbers save into my phone..

4 - month we met. 8. month of her bday. 15. day of her bday. 25. day of my bday . 47. april 7th, first date.

believe me or not.

for last week's ticket i played.. those numbers were given to me by a girl i used to talk to. I was going to play those numbers again but i didnt have enough money for 4 tickets !!!

yes im very salty.

thatd be nuts

no lie .. on my past granny.. i dont have the ticket anymore.. but i still have the numbers save into my phone..

4 - month we met. 8. month of her bday. 15. day of her bday. 25. day of my bday . 47. april 7th, first date.

believe me or not.

Hopefully the dude that posted that stack of tickets won something, at least 150 like the dudes that played the Lost numbers. 

Hopefully the dude that posted that stack of tickets won something, at least 150 like the dudes that played the Lost numbers. 

Homie that was internet window shopping for cars and houses and whatnot is prolly ready to off himself right about now.
laugh.gif

#justsayin

Homie that was internet window shopping for cars and houses and whatnot is prolly ready to off himself right about now.
laugh.gif

#justsayin

yes im very salty.

thatd be nuts

believe me or not.
wow thats awesome............

wrong week though

yes im very salty.

thatd be nuts

believe me or not.

wrong week though

yes im very salty.

thatd be nuts

believe me or not.

wrong week though
only if i had some $. i didnt wanna borrow more then $2 from my sister... now im kicking myself for not taking $3 from her purse.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

hopefully no one wins. lets try again on friday

yes im very salty.

thatd be nuts

believe me or not.

wrong week though
only if i had some $. i didnt wanna borrow more then $2 from my sister... now im kicking myself for not taking $3 from her purse.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

hopefully no one wins. lets try again on friday

Back
Top Bottom