3D Video Gaming... Vol. ##** just got real

Of course this has been around for a while so my title might be a bit of an over statement.

BUT

I just received my HP Envy 3D. Now i've done a little 3D gaming on the PS3, and it was a bit underwhelming. Maybe it was the set-up or the lighting... either way... it was meh... But running Mass Effect 2, Assassins Creed 2,  Just Cause 2, Spinter Cell Conviction and Dragon Age Origins so far... All i can say is WOW
eek.gif
. Infact, While playing through the intro of Mass Effect 2, I had to stop my character and just take in how cool it all looked. Needless to say this computer is a MONSTER.. But im def glad i made that jump to 3d.

Anybody else done any real 3D gaming?

P.S. I can post pics if yall want... 2D as well as 3D (gotta have a 3D ready device tho) yall let me know.

Of course this has been around for a while so my title might be a bit of an over statement.

BUT

I just received my HP Envy 3D. Now i've done a little 3D gaming on the PS3, and it was a bit underwhelming. Maybe it was the set-up or the lighting... either way... it was meh... But running Mass Effect 2, Assassins Creed 2,  Just Cause 2, Spinter Cell Conviction and Dragon Age Origins so far... All i can say is WOW
eek.gif
. Infact, While playing through the intro of Mass Effect 2, I had to stop my character and just take in how cool it all looked. Needless to say this computer is a MONSTER.. But im def glad i made that jump to 3d.

Anybody else done any real 3D gaming?

P.S. I can post pics if yall want... 2D as well as 3D (gotta have a 3D ready device tho) yall let me know.

wait, 3d on a computer?

whaaaat. and those games you listed are 3d compatible? im confused.

and please post pics.

wait, 3d on a computer?

and please post pics.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

wait, 3d on a computer?

and please post pics.

nVidia does 3D.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

wait, 3d on a computer?

and please post pics.

nVidia does 3D.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

we get it, bro

u jelly?
eyes.gif

anyways, I didn't know they had 3D computers.

I need to step my @!$! up. I got cash to blow, I just need targets. I was looking at a 3D LED TV before.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

we get it, bro

u jelly?
eyes.gif

anyways, I didn't know they had 3D computers.

I need to step my @!$! up. I got cash to blow, I just need targets. I was looking at a 3D LED TV before.

Originally Posted by J de PHX

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

P.S. I can post pics if yall want... 
2hghkxy.gif
What is STAT doing top that guy? looks like Blake.
yeah, its Blake Griffin. Amare was at the free throw line and he was giving Blake props for a dunk Blake had the last possession

Back
Top Bottom