4-Time Texas Lottery Winner Rich with Money, Mystery vol. be serious

Originally Posted by Kingtre

thats silly- craziest part is that it was from the same store in that small town a couple times
heard the store owner makes some $$$ when they sell winning tickets
so they're caking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

thats silly- craziest part is that it was from the same store in that small town a couple times
so they're caking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
not sure what the rules/guidelines are there but here in MASS they get like 10k...more important is the free pub they get....i read somewhere they got lines out the door now...phone ringing off the hook all day with people from other states tryna get them to MAIL them tickets
laugh.gif
  overall thats worth alot more than the 10k bonus

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

so they're caking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
not sure what the rules/guidelines are there but here in MASS they get like 10k...more important is the free pub they get....i read somewhere they got lines out the door now...phone ringing off the hook all day with people from other states tryna get them to MAIL them tickets
laugh.gif
  overall thats worth alot more than the 10k bonus

What is her doctorate in?

Statistics and Probability?

one of the 1st things i thought too but I read she won on 3 scratch tickets and one lotto drawing.....just chalk it up to extreme luck

her last win was on a $50 joint
sick.gif
i hope they don't ever bring them around here...i already had a slight problem with the $20 ones
smh.gif
laugh.gif

What is her doctorate in?

Statistics and Probability?

one of the 1st things i thought too but I read she won on 3 scratch tickets and one lotto drawing.....just chalk it up to extreme luck

her last win was on a $50 joint
sick.gif
i hope they don't ever bring them around here...i already had a slight problem with the $20 ones
smh.gif
laugh.gif

watch her get struck by lightning next week (god forbid)..... always happens with lucky streaks. they come to a bitter end
laugh.gif

watch her get struck by lightning next week (god forbid)..... always happens with lucky streaks. they come to a bitter end
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom