5 dudes try jumping some guy at the mall but he holds his own

Damn what a beast 
pimp.gif

Man.....have ya'll seen the Ghetto Fight series that are on youtube? Not sure if I can embed here but they have some of the craziest fights ever. I was watching it all last night (Ghetto Fights 5: Ohio Edition) and those fights are so much better then what was posted on here.

Man.....have ya'll seen the Ghetto Fight series that are on youtube? Not sure if I can embed here but they have some of the craziest fights ever. I was watching it all last night (Ghetto Fights 5: Ohio Edition) and those fights are so much better then what was posted on here.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

You guys are exagerating, his movement was nice, but he was throwing punches wildly and they weren't even landing. Plus he didn't even slam the one guy he just took him down, which is basic wrestling. Anyway it was the other guys making this guy look nice.
qft, it was basically just the dudes who jumped him not knowin wat they was doin that made him look like a beast

You guys are exagerating, his movement was nice, but he was throwing punches wildly and they weren't even landing. Plus he didn't even slam the one guy he just took him down, which is basic wrestling. Anyway it was the other guys making this guy look nice.
qft, it was basically just the dudes who jumped him not knowin wat they was doin that made him look like a beast

Originally Posted by eashawty

buzz_killington-191x300.jpg

do you guys expect every person to be a trained fighter? get real.

Dude did exhibit some good bob and weave skills, the takedown was great, and more importantly towards the end he kept one opponent more in front of the other so that he could handle them individually.  Pretty important when your fighting more than 1 person.  Don't really know what spurred the fight but dope nonetheless.

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

whats the girl at the end yell "dumb %$* $#@@%#s"??? racist card

I thought I heard that too...
grin.gif
that wasnt on some racist tip 
that was regular convo
laugh.gif
 like "that @#$@ trippin"

people always looking for racism lol

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

Originally Posted by ekhunter1