#5 USC at #10 Oregon - 5:00pm PDT - ABC/ESPN2 - The Autzen Reaper

Originally Posted by jailblazer

^well thats just how autzen is, win or lose the fans always come down to the field to kick it with the players and play catch on the field.
i was nervous up until probably the last 5 minutes. and even with this loss i still see sc as a top 10, and i would still put my money on sc against alot of teams still. also losing their TE hurt alot, there were a couple of long passes that couldve gone for 6 but the timing was off with barkley.

Yeah, he completely lost confidence going up the middle with the replacement TE's.

It is not an excuse though, only chance of winning would've been a shoot out and even with McCoy we would've came out short.

At the end of the year, if Oregon wins out and if we win out, I would consider this SC team in the Top 10. I will still take my chances with SC against anyother team.

This just shows you how good the Pac 10 is, but of course, it is never talked about.
laugh.gif

We'll see how SC bounces back and then put in work against another Big Ten team (Rose Bowl) or a Big XII team (Holiday Bowl).

Your track record made you a top #5 team, really?! You played and beat cupcakes, not to mention you got embarrassed by Washington. This game was clearly a trap because your opponents coach knew what you were going to do before you even did it. What %#%!!$* ranks a team that practically loses every single defensive player #3 in the preseason? It just goes to show you how much of a joke the ranking criteria is.

Props to the Ducks for dominating a team that had no right being ranked better than them. I have to agree though, storming the field was od, they aren't going to the NC with this win.

Btw, mark my words UCLA will hand the Trojans a loss as well. Don't be surprised if ASU beats that @@# too.
We played cupcakes now?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I guess there is no gray area with you, you either say stuff that makes sense and then say stuff completely out of your +%@, nothing in between.

We didn't get embarrassed by Washington, although losing to Washington is embarrassing. There were some costly turnovers in UW's territory thatcompletely killed us, and with Barkley being out we couldn't afford any mistakes.

The only reason we were ranked in front of the Ducks was the Boise State loss. Other than that, Oregon has destroyed all Pac 10 comp.

I will mark your words, because UCLA is garbage and I doubt we lose to ASU. Arizona will be tough, but we play them at home.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by vctry20

PS- Has NT been acting up for anyone? It wouldn't load up NT for the entire first half
ohwell.gif
yeah mine hasn't loaded up, its just stayed plain white

Masoli is either Samoan or Tongan, I dont think theres a huge difference, they're like sister islands
Try telling that to a Tongan or a Samoan.

yeah my samoan homie actually told me that there's no difference, but SMH at me, I should known i'd get this response, it is NT

@*$% off usc! im rolling off some ecstasy pills kickin it super hard in eugene bout to get my nuts sucked by some fine %@@ teva wearing no arm pit shaving ##%@in the E-U-G yeeeezzzzzzirrrrrrrr ban me !@@@$!

laugh.gif
the hell was that?! anyways, ducks....
pimp.gif

ps can we finally get some recognition?! i'm not askin for od NC hype or anything but just a nod to oregon that they can hang... i honestly feel like theycan play with anybody in the country... maybe it's just me....?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

PS- Has NT been acting up for anyone? It wouldn't load up NT for the entire first half
ohwell.gif
yeah mine hasn't loaded up, its just stayed plain white

Masoli is either Samoan or Tongan, I dont think theres a huge difference, they're like sister islands
Try telling that to a Tongan or a Samoan.
yeah my samoan homie actually told me that there's no difference, but SMH at me, I should known i'd get this response, it is NT

Cool. Your friend is Samoan so he must know Samoa's history. Nice rationale.

i'm a grown %*@ man and i'll admit iy.

in my opinion, right now oregon can beat anybody anf they're they're the best team in the country. congrats.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

Your track record made you a top #5 team, really?! You played and beat cupcakes, not to mention you got embarrassed by Washington. This game was clearly a trap because your opponents coach knew what you were going to do before you even did it. What %#%!!$* ranks a team that practically loses every single defensive player #3 in the preseason? It just goes to show you how much of a joke the ranking criteria is.

Props to the Ducks for dominating a team that had no right being ranked better than them. I have to agree though, storming the field was od, they aren't going to the NC with this win.

Btw, mark my words UCLA will hand the Trojans a loss as well. Don't be surprised if ASU beats that @@# too.
shut. the $%!%. up.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

@*$% off usc! im rolling off some ecstasy pills kickin it super hard in eugene bout to get my nuts sucked by some fine %@@ teva wearing no arm pit shaving ##%@ in the E-U-G yeeeezzzzzzirrrrrrrr ban me !@@@$!

hahahahahahahahahaha....on a serious note autzen is on another level if you've never been you should go. i was there tonight and i don't know how anystadium could be louder.

i just gotta come back before my night ends thank you nt i had great night but unfortunately i didnt smash
frown.gif
. but thanks for all the encouraging words andsticking through it with me! go ducks! eugene rioted tonight! i was there!

Originally Posted by jayfive10

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

@*$% off usc! im rolling off some ecstasy pills kickin it super hard in eugene bout to get my nuts sucked by some fine %@@ teva wearing no arm pit shaving ##%@ in the E-U-G yeeeezzzzzzirrrrrrrr ban me !@@@$!

hahahahahahahahahaha....on a serious note autzen is on another level if you've never been you should go. i was there tonight and i don't know how any stadium could be louder.
Agreed.
How many false start penalties were there?
Six? Seven? Eight?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

i'm a grown %*@ man and i'll admit iy.

in my opinion, right now oregon can beat anybody anf they're they're the best team in the country. congrats.

frown.gif

thats because in your opinion USC is/was one of the top teams in the country. they clearly are not.
dont be fooled by the last couple of years, this USC team is not on that level.

Back
Top Bottom