#5 USC at #10 Oregon - 5:00pm PDT - ABC/ESPN2 - The Autzen Reaper

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Ah yeahhhhh, this is the game many been waiting on for ages, USC aka the most overrated football program in college history traveling to the pacific northwest to play a ducks team thats much better than them in every phase of the game. Tonight is the night that the Trojans reign on top in the Pac 10 for the last 7 years..... comes to an end. I personally dont see this being a close game at all. The Ducks are just too powerful offensively, and while they're not that good on defense, it'll good enough to keep whatever chumps USC puts on the field on offense in check.

Notre Dame and Oregon State has exposed these clowns defensively the last 2 weeks, Oregon is a much better offensive team than those teams. Put 2 and 2 together, this +$@% doesnt bode well for USC. I see Oregon jumpin out to a 21-0 lead in the first and never looking back. This will end up being the most embarrasing defeat in pete carroll's coaching career. This game will be so bad, it may just drop these clowns (USC) out the top 25 when it's all said and done.Oregon 59 USC 14. Masoli with 500 yards of offense, with 300 on the ground.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Ah yeahhhhh, this is the game many been waiting on for ages, USC aka the most overrated football program in college history traveling to the pacific northwest to play a ducks team thats much better than them in every phase of the game. Tonight is the night that the Trojans reign on top in the Pac 10 for the last 7 years..... comes to an end. I personally dont see this being a close game at all. The Ducks are just too powerful offensively, and while they're not that good on defense, it'll good enough to keep whatever chumps USC puts on the field on offense in check.

Notre Dame and Oregon State has exposed these clowns defensively the last 2 weeks, Oregon is a much better offensive team than those teams. Put 2 and 2 together, this +$@% doesnt bode well for USC. I see Oregon jumpin out to a 21-0 lead in the first and never looking back. This will end up being the most embarrasing defeat in pete carroll's coaching career. This game will be so bad, it may just drop these clowns (USC) out the top 25 when it's all said and done.Oregon 59 USC 14. Masoli with 500 yards of offense, with 300 on the ground.
laugh.gif
I <3 this guy...He's like bigmike or chester on steroids

smh.gif
@ 3RIPLEDOUBLES gimmick, I swear this Trojan stan has been doing this for years. Like that lame post is a reverse jinx
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

smh.gif
@ 3RIPLEDOUBLES gimmick, I swear this Trojan stan has been doing this for years. Like that lame post is a reverse jinx
roll.gif

You are just as bad, should of stayed in NT hibernation.

Less than an hour
pimp.gif

And I thought I'd post some sweet shoes I saw on NikeBlog.
I saw WTIII wearing these after he tore his knee up when they played Cal.
Lots of sweet kicks in this picture
pimp.gif

Nike-Trainer-1-Oregon-Ducks-3.jpg

Wait, that 3PLEDOUBLE clown does this for USC games, too?

I thought he was only a superstitious Laker fan.

Back
Top Bottom