#5 USC at #10 Oregon - 5:00pm PDT - ABC/ESPN2 - The Autzen Reaper

smh.gif
these dudes can't tackle

laugh.gif
U seen it too
laugh.gif

they still callin taylor Mays "All American" ...

Is Masoli Black? or Samoan? or Italian?

Masoli is tongan i think. some of my homeboys from college used to play ball with him in HS up in the bay area...

he was born in cali, not sure where his rents are from...

but im loving this game. wish we had a legit ticket system and i could actually be there.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

wow we look shook...
No we don't. The defense is the worst of the Pete Carroll era, you can see from the last 2 games plus this one.

Too much inexperience and poor tackling. Oregon is picking them apart, just like ND and Oregon State did. We've given up over 450 yards the last twogames.

PS- Has NT been acting up for anyone? It wouldn't load up NT for the entire first half
ohwell.gif

PS- Has NT been acting up for anyone? It wouldn't load up NT for the entire first half
ohwell.gif

yeah mine hasn't loaded up, its just stayed plain white

Masoli is either Samoan or Tongan, I dont think theres a huge difference, they're like sister islands

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

wow we look shook...
No we don't. The defense is the worst of the Pete Carroll era, you can see from the last 2 games plus this one.

Too much inexperience and poor tackling. Oregon is picking them apart, just like ND and Oregon State did. We've given up over 450 yards the last two games.

ohwell.gif

Nah, NT been straight for me.
guy from ABC said he was samoan.
nerd.gif

I kinda figured that. when he doesnt have his hair in braids u can see it more.

checking in NT, hasnt worked for me the whole game.. not looking good, our D has absolutely 0 answer right now, if EG is done, then we are probably done aswell.

Offense has looked decent, we really needed a TD on that first drive as opposed to settling for that FG. I didnt like our playcalling on that 2nd to lastpossession of the half either
smh.gif

hopefully Pete can offer up another one of his Half time adjustments we have grown a custom too, because without it its going to be a long night.

Back
Top Bottom