#5 USC at #10 Oregon - 5:00pm PDT - ABC/ESPN2 - The Autzen Reaper

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

wow we look shook...
No we don't. The defense is the worst of the Pete Carroll era, you can see from the last 2 games plus this one.

Too much inexperience and poor tackling. Oregon is picking them apart, just like ND and Oregon State did. We've given up over 450 yards the last two games.

PS- Has NT been acting up for anyone? It wouldn't load up NT for the entire first half
ohwell.gif

6 false starts and we dont look shook?? Barkley looks good but the rest of the team needs a kick in the %!%!

wow we look shook...
No we don't. The defense is the worst of the Pete Carroll era, you can see from the last 2 games plus this one.

Too much inexperience and poor tackling. Oregon is picking them apart, just like ND and Oregon State did. We've given up over 450 yards the last two games.

PS- Has NT been acting up for anyone? It wouldn't load up NT for the entire first half
ohwell.gif

6 false starts and we dont look shook?? Barkley looks good but the rest of the team needs a kick in the %!%!
I don't think they are getting false starts due to being shook, I believe noise is a factor in those.

wow we look shook...

ohwell.gif

I don't believe the 6 false starts are due to being "shook", noise is a big factor. The Offensive Line is actually playing well, the two tightends that are replacing McCoy are the only ones that look shook.

It looks like our D has taken cue's from our defensive leader Taylor Mays.

We don't have the discipline to stop Oregon.

Due to injuries we don't have the offensive firepower to keep up with Oregon's offense.

Oregon is getting 5+ yards a play on offense,
smh.gif

This is the first time I've seen a Pete Carroll USC defense quit on the field.

smh.gif

Congratulations to the 2009 Pac 10 Champion Oregon Ducks.

Don't +*@% it up like you guys did in 2007.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
They are who we thought they were, run these sorry +!+ %#+%%% off the field. Game going just like i predicted. Have fun playing int he Sun BowlCondoms. @@$@ USC, butch +!+ %#+%%%, ya'll %#+%%% DONE.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
They are who we thought they were, run these sorry +!+ %#+%%% off the field. Game going just like i predicted. Have fun playing int he Sun Bowl Condoms. @@$@ USC, butch +!+ %#+%%%, ya'll %#+%%% DONE.
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Shoulda said Pacific Lite Holiday Bowl
laugh.gif

Run the score up Oregon, please. These frauds definitely dropping out the top 25 after this raping in Autzen. USC = frauds, they are who we thought they were.And people thought these *+@% deserved to be in the BCS championship?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

Run the score up Oregon, please. These frauds definitely dropping out the top 25 after this raping in Autzen. USC = frauds, they are who we thought they were. And people thought these *+@% deserved to be in the BCS championship?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Enjoy it, for once you get to be happy
laugh.gif

I guess you are no longer the lucky charm,
ohwell.gif

This is the first time I've seen a Pete Carroll USC defense quit on the field.

smh.gif

Congratulations to the 2009 Pac 10 Champion Oregon Ducks.

Don't +*@% it up like you guys did in 2007.
laugh.gif
I really hope we don't
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom