5 Years Ago Today, Aaron Boone was a Baseball GOD

bkmac

Banned
image578584x.jpg

Need I say more? Easily the greatest game I have ever seen/been to. I'll leave it at.

pimp.gif

I remembering staying up to watch the end of the game, and when he hit it I leapt from the couch and fell to my knees in celebration. I almost woke up my wholedamn house.

Fitting AIG sign....I had just gotten home from a late class to see the last couple innings of that game.

I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing.

I was living in the Days Inn (huge problem) and it was already midnight. Everyone was sleepong, and when he hit that, I screamed!

I honestly can say that i woke up the whole damn place.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Fitting AIG sign....I had just gotten home from a late class to see the last couple innings of that game.

laugh.gif
of course you'd notice the AIG sign.

I stayed up late as hell to watch that game I started yelling once he hit the home run.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I remembering staying up to watch the end of the game, and when he hit it I leapt from the couch and fell to my knees in celebration. I almost woke up my whole damn house.
Dude..I did the same thing, and I'm not even a Yankees fan
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I called it.
pimp.gif

Wakefield's knuckle ball was right down the middle, begging for someone to hit it out.

That game was intense, but watching the Marlins take a dump on them in the World Series was better.

I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing.

I was living in the Days Inn (huge problem) and it was already midnight. Everyone was sleepong, and when he hit that, I screamed!

I honestly can say that i woke up the whole damn place.
No, you didn't.

I remember watching this and I just laid out on my living room floor for an hour.
frown.gif

I thought we were never going to ever win a World Series.
grin.gif

I remember when he hit the HR, I was hi-fiving random people around me, it was great.

The best was getting out of the Stadium, screaming with everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) "We want the Fish! We want the Fish!" because at that point weknew were facing the Marlins.

Easily the best game i have ever watched
pimp.gif

I remember Pedro was pitching pretty damn good...but i think Giambi took him deep twice that game....then when Posada got that bloop hit i was going crazy...

Then when Boone hit it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

its the 2nd most exciting sports event for me....

Superbowl was #1....my voice was gone
laugh.gif

2003 was one of the most memorable baseball postseasons ever, with my cubs losing 3 clinching games in a row, the bartman game
mad.gif

even though it was not his fault. and then aaron *!+#+%+ boone ! i remember watching that game like it was yesterday. man times fly

yo true story

when it happend my brother in law jumped into my arms and i threw him up in the air. he hit his head on the ceiling fan breaking all the glass light covers
laugh.gif
yes the fan was on but he did'nt hit the blades thankfully . one of the happiest, funniest moments of my life. my voice was gone for like 3 days.........

Back
Top Bottom