50 Cent - Before I Self Destruct Album Thread (NOVEMBER 16th) (Digital Release: November 9th)

pimp.gif

i think im the only one whos excited for this
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Am i the only one who kinda wants this to actually be a good album??? I haven't listened to 50 in a long time
laugh.gif

Oh %%@! this is still comin out? CUUUUUURRRRRTTTTTTTIIIIISSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cover is actually pretty cool tho.

That album cover is atrocious
Like 10 years from now hes gonna be clowned so heavy for that...

Today 50 was on ustream and he said this album is gonna be better then Get Rich or Die Tryin
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

He a fool and I'm almost 100% sure it won't even come close but I still wanna hear it.

I feel bad for fifth, he cant seem to generate any kind of buzz lately, even with decent singles.

50 Cent is NOT going to drop BISD UNLESS he has 2-3 singles that have the billboard charts in a frenzy...

basically what im tryna say is 2010-2011 it will drop
ohwell.gif

C'mon 50, don't disappoint me. I hope the production on this sounds like Beg For Mercy & The Massacre. Can't wait till this drops.

I've come to the conclusion that people just don't like 50 Cent anymore. And this is probably a situation he can't change unless he does what hisname supposedly stands for and changes. To me its like when new rock bands like nirvana or green day would come about and crush every trend in rock that waspopular before it. The Gangsta rap thing just isnt popping anymore. Especially in 2009 when I get the feeling that people are just trying to make it and dobetter thus needing motivational music to do positive things not more negativity to just keep your mindstate in a negative place. It maybe entertainment at theend of the day but I just dont think people wanna buy into it anymore.

50 just need other people to make his records hot basically. Cant use yayo and Banks forever. Most peoples tired of Banks same ole same approach. and I dontknow ANYONE that bumps yayo.

He also needs production.

He needs to step outside his zone and create a new zone with other peoples. aka something brand new

When 50 was on Ustream,

He said he feels this is better the Get Rich or Die Tryin
eek.gif
pimp.gif

and 50 said that Nov. 17 will not change.

Back
Top Bottom