*Fail*

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Kingtre

when do these drop?

im really interested because they are wireless

supposed to be April...more news should be coming soon-

i'm on that stock so i'm hoping for a nice successful launch...make it a hot summer
pimp.gif
these cost just as much as higher end Beats though like 350 i believe, are these gonna be sold in store or just online?
MONDAY i know you know about audio, explain to me whats wrong with wireless headphones?
Wireless headphones pretty much suck because, due to the limited bandwidth the transmitter tries to broadcast on, they have to shave off the highs and lows and then compress the dynamic range.

So even if you had the nicest of headphones hooked up to a receiver, it'd still sound midrangey and lacking in detail.

Tre is right. People are copping these things as status symbols. Not because they want better sound.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

when do these drop?

im really interested because they are wireless

supposed to be April...more news should be coming soon-

i'm on that stock so i'm hoping for a nice successful launch...make it a hot summer
pimp.gif
these cost just as much as higher end Beats though like 350 i believe, are these gonna be sold in store or just online?
MONDAY i know you know about audio, explain to me whats wrong with wireless headphones?
Wireless headphones pretty much suck because, due to the limited bandwidth the transmitter tries to broadcast on, they have to shave off the highs and lows and then compress the dynamic range.

So even if you had the nicest of headphones hooked up to a receiver, it'd still sound midrangey and lacking in detail.

Tre is right. People are copping these things as status symbols. Not because they want better sound.

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

"The ironing" line flew over all ya'll heads.
Thank you, I knew people wouldn't get it and jump all over a "misspelling" 
The ironing is delicious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

"The ironing" line flew over all ya'll heads.
Thank you, I knew people wouldn't get it and jump all over a "misspelling" 
The ironing is delicious
laugh.gif

why are so many people hating on this already when im sure the majority of those haven't even tried this product yet.

why are so many people hating on this already when im sure the majority of those haven't even tried this product yet.

Originally Posted by Kramer

Even Bose are a little overrated in my oppinion
Bose are a lot overrated. The most overpriced headphones of all time. They sound dead.

Originally Posted by Kramer

Even Bose are a little overrated in my oppinion
Bose are a lot overrated. The most overpriced headphones of all time. They sound dead.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Funny how rap artists say they make music "for the hood" yet they drop headphones that these same people can't afford
30t6p3b.gif

The ironing
30t6p3b.gif
i had to do a double take when reading that... i actually believed he made sense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Funny how rap artists say they make music "for the hood" yet they drop headphones that these same people can't afford
30t6p3b.gif

The ironing
30t6p3b.gif
i had to do a double take when reading that... i actually believed he made sense
laugh.gif

[dipsetgeneral post]

sleek-audio-x.jpg

Sleek Audio and G-Unit Brands, Inc, 50 Cent's Licensing Company, Cancel Plans to Develop Products Under the "Sleek by 50" Brand

Palmetto, Fl. May 6th, 2011 – Sleek Audio today announced the termination of the Brand License Agreement between Sleek Audio LLC ("Sleek") and G-Unit Brands, Inc. ("G-Unit"), 50 Cent's licensing company. In addition, the Brand License Agreement, including video production, between TV Goods, Inc, Sleek and G-Unit has also been terminated.

"We will be re-evaluating our Wireless Hybrid over-the-ear headphones at a later date. Currently we are working to bring our new, U.S.-made in-ear products to the market," said Mark Krywko, CEO of Sleek Audio.

Sleek Audio is in production of the highly anticipated, U.S.-made SA6-R Wireless Hybrid earphone and award-winning SA7 earphone, which earned the Best of Innovations title in the headphone category at CES 2011. Sleek is also producing its acclaimed PRO Series comprised of hand-made, Wireless Hybrid custom earphones including the CT6 and all-new CT7.

[dipsetgeneral post]

sleek-audio-x.jpg

Sleek Audio and G-Unit Brands, Inc, 50 Cent's Licensing Company, Cancel Plans to Develop Products Under the "Sleek by 50" Brand

Palmetto, Fl. May 6th, 2011 – Sleek Audio today announced the termination of the Brand License Agreement between Sleek Audio LLC ("Sleek") and G-Unit Brands, Inc. ("G-Unit"), 50 Cent's licensing company. In addition, the Brand License Agreement, including video production, between TV Goods, Inc, Sleek and G-Unit has also been terminated.

"We will be re-evaluating our Wireless Hybrid over-the-ear headphones at a later date. Currently we are working to bring our new, U.S.-made in-ear products to the market," said Mark Krywko, CEO of Sleek Audio.

Sleek Audio is in production of the highly anticipated, U.S.-made SA6-R Wireless Hybrid earphone and award-winning SA7 earphone, which earned the Best of Innovations title in the headphone category at CES 2011. Sleek is also producing its acclaimed PRO Series comprised of hand-made, Wireless Hybrid custom earphones including the CT6 and all-new CT7.

Im glad because I know a lot of people would have bought these just because they have sleek buy 50 cent on em. Paying tp dollar for a subpar product like the Beats by Dre. There are better headphones out there people. Word to Sennheiser

Im glad because I know a lot of people would have bought these just because they have sleek buy 50 cent on em. Paying tp dollar for a subpar product like the Beats by Dre. There are better headphones out there people. Word to Sennheiser

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

have you tried the sleeks before? 

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

have you tried the sleeks before? 

Back
Top Bottom