50 cent comes out with his own new headphones

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Im glad because I know a lot of people would have bought these just because they have sleek buy 50 cent on em. Paying tp dollar for a subpar product like the Beats by Dre. There are better headphones out there people. Word to Sennheiser

have you tried the sleeks before? 
No, but we all know people would throw away their money no matter what quality sound they produce just because Fif's name is attached to em.
So Im glad.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Im glad because I know a lot of people would have bought these just because they have sleek buy 50 cent on em. Paying tp dollar for a subpar product like the Beats by Dre. There are better headphones out there people. Word to Sennheiser

have you tried the sleeks before? 
No, but we all know people would throw away their money no matter what quality sound they produce just because Fif's name is attached to em.
So Im glad.

damn i wanted to hear how they sound cuz beats suck (I have owned almost every pair of them) and the in ear boss are
eyes.gif

damn i wanted to hear how they sound cuz beats suck (I have owned almost every pair of them) and the in ear boss are
eyes.gif

How many pgs back is the official thread, I've been looking into getting some over the ear headphones, but IM not sure if the beats are worth the price tag

How many pgs back is the official thread, I've been looking into getting some over the ear headphones, but IM not sure if the beats are worth the price tag

Back
Top Bottom