50 cent comes out with his own new headphones

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
Please. Give me a pair of Bang and Olufsens or Bose over this garbage.

Originally Posted by il prescelto

sleek audio is actually a well-respected company in the audiophile community, and has a much better reputation than bose/monster/B&O, especially when it comes to headphones. im surprised they agreed to do a collab with 50

Originally Posted by il prescelto

sleek audio is actually a well-respected company in the audiophile community, and has a much better reputation than bose/monster/B&O, especially when it comes to headphones. im surprised they agreed to do a collab with 50

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Funny how rap artists say they make music "for the hood" yet they drop headphones that these same people can't afford
30t6p3b.gif

thats why starbury was that dude
pimp.gif

Funny how rap artists say they make music "for the hood" yet they drop headphones that these same people can't afford
30t6p3b.gif

thats why starbury was that dude
pimp.gif

il prescelto wrote: im surprised they agreed to do a collab with 50

I'm sure whoever got enough status and money to invest will have audio companies jumping in to collabo with....doesn't matter who it is....

il prescelto wrote: im surprised they agreed to do a collab with 50

I'm sure whoever got enough status and money to invest will have audio companies jumping in to collabo with....doesn't matter who it is....

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

30t6p3b.gif

The ironing
30t6p3b.gif
WHAT!?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Those will only be copped by hypebeasts and/or people who bathe in money.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

30t6p3b.gif

The ironing
30t6p3b.gif
WHAT!?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Those will only be copped by hypebeasts and/or people who bathe in money.

Back
Top Bottom