50 cent comes out with his own new headphones

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
Please. Give me a pair of Bang and Olufsens or Bose over this garbage.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Why is this a bad thing? I thought competition was good for the consumer?

I don't mind competition at the top if it's pushing the technology and quality, but this sounds like it's competition to see who can fool the customer more. I might be wrong, but it sounds like they're average headphones using an attached celebrity name, and it's easy with lots of bass or other stuff to fool a customer into thinking some low quality headphones are amazing.

It would be like Kanye releasing a watch and selling it at $15000, fooling the customer into thinking they're getting a Rolex-quality piece.

Or maybe the price is just to cover the normally unnecessary wireless capabilities.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Why is this a bad thing? I thought competition was good for the consumer?

I don't mind competition at the top if it's pushing the technology and quality, but this sounds like it's competition to see who can fool the customer more. I might be wrong, but it sounds like they're average headphones using an attached celebrity name, and it's easy with lots of bass or other stuff to fool a customer into thinking some low quality headphones are amazing.

It would be like Kanye releasing a watch and selling it at $15000, fooling the customer into thinking they're getting a Rolex-quality piece.

Or maybe the price is just to cover the normally unnecessary wireless capabilities.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Funny how rap artists say they make music "for the hood" yet they drop headphones that these same people can't afford
30t6p3b.gif

The ironing
30t6p3b.gif
alien.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Funny how rap artists say they make music "for the hood" yet they drop headphones that these same people can't afford
30t6p3b.gif

The ironing
30t6p3b.gif
alien.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MASARO

il prescelto wrote: im surprised they agreed to do a collab with 50

I'm sure whoever got enough status and money to invest will have audio companies jumping in to collabo with....doesn't matter who it is....

well, they risk losing their previous customer base and are entering an already competitive and niche market.

Originally Posted by MASARO

il prescelto wrote: im surprised they agreed to do a collab with 50

I'm sure whoever got enough status and money to invest will have audio companies jumping in to collabo with....doesn't matter who it is....

well, they risk losing their previous customer base and are entering an already competitive and niche market.

Only reason I would consider these is because of the wireless. But I would only cop on a hook up. NEVER RETAIL.

Only reason I would consider these is because of the wireless. But I would only cop on a hook up. NEVER RETAIL.

30t6p3b.gif

The same "hood" people that line up for 200 dollar sneakers and have rims on their car worth more than the car itself, all paid for by their tax return.

30t6p3b.gif

The same "hood" people that line up for 200 dollar sneakers and have rims on their car worth more than the car itself, all paid for by their tax return.

Back
Top Bottom