50 cent comes out with his own new headphones

They look nice and being made out of metal is a plus. Add the wireless and those are def. coppable. But for $350?!

I would have thought 50 would go the Starburt route but I guess not.

But the ironing>OP's Post.

They look nice and being made out of metal is a plus. Add the wireless and those are def. coppable. But for $350?!

I would have thought 50 would go the Starburt route but I guess not.

But the ironing>OP's Post.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Funny how rap artists say they make music "for the hood" yet they drop headphones that these same people can't afford
30t6p3b.gif

The ironing
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif

lol yall soo dumb 
laugh.gif

I don't plan on ever buying headphones that cost over $30 but I have a question for people that do.
Do the headphones that you buy come with a removeable wire?
For instance if the wire snaps off or breaks are you SOL?

I don't plan on ever buying headphones that cost over $30 but I have a question for people that do.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

i have the bowers and wilkins p5s posted on the first page which retail at $299 and they do come with 2 removable wires. 1 with a mic for phone use and 1 normal.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

i have the bowers and wilkins p5s posted on the first page which retail at $299 and they do come with 2 removable wires. 1 with a mic for phone use and 1 normal.

Back
Top Bottom