50 cent comes out with his own new headphones

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

dr dre headphones>

This, though, I haven't experienced the quality of these firsthand.
These would be perfect for the gym
beats-by-dr-dre-monster-powerbeats-earbud-headphones-image-320w.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif

dr dre headphones>

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Louigi

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Funny how rap artists say they make music "for the hood" yet they drop headphones that these same people can't afford
30t6p3b.gif
This
roll.gif
Yeah. I've never, ever seen a nice car with nice rims in the hood. Or someone with Beats on in the hood. Or Jordans. You guys are right.

Anyways, these actually look pretty awesome. Not saying I'm gonna spend $350 for them, but they definitely have potential.

Originally Posted by Louigi

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Funny how rap artists say they make music "for the hood" yet they drop headphones that these same people can't afford
30t6p3b.gif
This
roll.gif
Yeah. I've never, ever seen a nice car with nice rims in the hood. Or someone with Beats on in the hood. Or Jordans. You guys are right.

Anyways, these actually look pretty awesome. Not saying I'm gonna spend $350 for them, but they definitely have potential.

Man eff these 50 headphones. When I saw these yesterday I flipped. The most beautiful headphones I have ever seen.
Sennheiser hd598 They cost 240$
sennheiser_hd598_cream.jpg

Man eff these 50 headphones. When I saw these yesterday I flipped. The most beautiful headphones I have ever seen.
Sennheiser hd598 They cost 240$
sennheiser_hd598_cream.jpg

Originally Posted by Zyzz

wireless, sick. carbon fiber, sick. price is gonna suck though.

never listened or owned a pair of wireless headphones, are they good? i dont even understand how they work
laugh.gif
Wireless headphones have always been a huge fail along with wireless speakers. There just isn't enough juice to drive them..+ morons will be using these unamped on an ipod.

They do look nice, though...a lot better than the dre beats.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

wireless, sick. carbon fiber, sick. price is gonna suck though.

never listened or owned a pair of wireless headphones, are they good? i dont even understand how they work
laugh.gif
Wireless headphones have always been a huge fail along with wireless speakers. There just isn't enough juice to drive them..+ morons will be using these unamped on an ipod.

They do look nice, though...a lot better than the dre beats.

Originally Posted by AME416

dr dre headphones>

eek.gif
pimp.gif

I have the powerbeats and they are perfect for the gym. I only use them for the gym but since I go 5 times most weeks they are worth the 150 to me.

Originally Posted by AME416

dr dre headphones>

eek.gif
pimp.gif

I have the powerbeats and they are perfect for the gym. I only use them for the gym but since I go 5 times most weeks they are worth the 150 to me.

im not trying to spend more than like $80 for a pair. im tired of getting the $10 kind and having the left earbud go out. any suggestions?

im not trying to spend more than like $80 for a pair. im tired of getting the $10 kind and having the left earbud go out. any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom