50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

50 cent is the richest black man in america....

i respect this man...
36d254cea9edabd0b98af4cc68b0665dfcea0f6.gif

responses like these are the reason i think alot of dudes in this thread are D-riders and quick bandwagon jumpers

Mohammad Al Amoudi, born in Ethiopia, Africa, who now lives in Saudi Arabia is the world's richest black person according to Forbes.com 2007 with a networth of $8 billion.

Originally Posted by retepelnart

Mohammad Al Amoudi, born in Ethiopia, Africa, who now lives in Saudi Arabia is the world's richest black person according to Forbes.com 2007 with a net worth of $8 billion.

well in fair response to what he said.... he said 50 the richest black man in America........
even tho i doubt thats true.....

and 8 BILLION.... By The Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

OH NO FIF may have picked a beef with... Foxy Brown??? LOL
roll.gif

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/02/07/20838409.aspxhttp://www.allhiphop.com/.../2009/02/07/20838409.aspx

Foxy Brown Gives 50 Cent 24 Hours To Retract Rap Line
By Remmie Fresh

50 Cent may have a new adversary within a day's time.

The G-Unit leader has upset rapper Foxy Brown, who was briefly mentioned in the ballooning war of words with Miami heavy weight Rick Ross.

Foxy Brown says she is granting 50 Cent 24 hours to retract the line where she is briefly mentioned on "Try Me."

On 50 Cent's diss track, he says, "The cop f**ked a fox." The line, although scant, refers to a brief, personal relationship Rick Ross and Brown had. It also refers to Ross' past as a correctional officer.

Foxy Brown's camp issued a statement that proclaims that she has no involvement in the conflict between the two rap titans.

In a statement to AllHipHop.com, Brown's representative stated, "Foxy is giving that n***a 24 hour [period] to retract that statement or she's going handle [him] Brooklyn Style."

Ironically, after 50 Cent wrote the initial song, Rick Ross gave 50 Cent 48 hours to offer a more substantial response. 50 Cent returned with a number of insulting videos, including cartoons and a taped shopping spree with the mother of Ross' child.

Currently, Brown is working on her new album Black Roses, which is expected to be in stores this summer.

Rumors swirled that Foxy Brown and Rick Ross were to be married, but those proved to be false

This will fall on deaf ears, pun intended.

Fox Boogie need to be worried about Jackie O jumping down her throat. Seriously, Fox has taken so many L's that @*$@ would be nothing to fif.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by retepelnart

Mohammad Al Amoudi, born in Ethiopia, Africa, who now lives in Saudi Arabia is the world's richest black person according to Forbes.com 2007 with a net worth of $8 billion.

well in fair response to what he said.... he said 50 the richest black man in America........
even tho i doubt thats true.....

and 8 BILLION.... By The Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

al amoudi be straight stuntin in ethiopia, when my brother visited a couple summers back he saw al amoudi pull out in a maybach on a dirt road hahah

but why do people want to eff with 50, dude obviously likes to destroy rappers careers for fun
laugh.gif

ross need to quit responding , he has NO ammo going to war with 50.... why put yaself in that perdicament... lying will always come back to get u.. especiallywhen u do it habitually... I feel sorry for officer RICKYYYYY

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Essential1

OH NO FIF may have picked a beef with... Foxy Brown??? LOL
roll.gif

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/02/07/20838409.aspxhttp://www.allhiphop.com/.../2009/02/07/20838409.aspxhttp://www.allhiphop.com/.../2009/02/07/20838409.aspx

Foxy Brown Gives 50 Cent 24 Hours To Retract Rap Line
By Remmie Fresh

50 Cent may have a new adversary within a day's time.

The G-Unit leader has upset rapper Foxy Brown, who was briefly mentioned in the ballooning war of words with Miami heavy weight Rick Ross.

Foxy Brown says she is granting 50 Cent 24 hours to retract the line where she is briefly mentioned on "Try Me."

On 50 Cent's diss track, he says, "The cop f**ked a fox." The line, although scant, refers to a brief, personal relationship Rick Ross and Brown had. It also refers to Ross' past as a correctional officer.

Foxy Brown's camp issued a statement that proclaims that she has no involvement in the conflict between the two rap titans.

In a statement to AllHipHop.com, Brown's representative stated, "Foxy is giving that n***a 24 hour [period] to retract that statement or she's going handle [him] Brooklyn Style."

Ironically, after 50 Cent wrote the initial song, Rick Ross gave 50 Cent 48 hours to offer a more substantial response. 50 Cent returned with a number of insulting videos, including cartoons and a taped shopping spree with the mother of Ross' child.

Currently, Brown is working on her new album Black Roses, which is expected to be in stores this summer.

Rumors swirled that Foxy Brown and Rick Ross were to be married, but those proved to be false

This will fall on deaf ears, pun intended.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

This dude Rick Ross shoulda listened to "Dig a hole" before he fooled wit 50. Everything Jigga said in that song applies to this situation. Heplaying checkers wit chess playing 50, and he hanging hisself in the air, 50 just kicking away the chair.

LMFAO!!!! 50 is really gonna destroy Ross. I swear this dude will do whatever it takes...put up whatever resources required to get all the info and exposecats. Please stop Ross

roll.gif
@ that video. that random jeezy cameo made me lose it.

ross continually denying the CEO thing makes me lose respect for him.
it's like he's the only person in the world that doesnt believe 1 + 1 = 2.
@ first i actually wanted to see him go at 50 because i thought he could hold his own.
but this guy Curtis is ruthless, he's eating ross up with everything he puts out.
and ross's responses have been mediocre.

Back
Top Bottom