50 chicken mcNuggets for $8.99

Originally Posted by Executive76

If you attend a SuperBowl party that's serving Mikey D's chicken nuggets chances are you're gonna be watching the game on a 19in
tired.gif

Grown people should NOT be eating chicken nuggets...step your game up a get some chicken strips or something
so not true
laugh.gif

If you attend a SuperBowl party that's serving Mikey D's chicken nuggets chances are you're gonna be watching the game on a 19in
tired.gif

Grown people should NOT be eating chicken nuggets...step your game up a get some chicken strips or something
61' Samsung Plasma thank you
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
@ there being guidelines as to what grown men can eat

2183644136ae7bff73de556cbfe7689ffd5845f3.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

every year around superbowl this is posted. and every year they never have it in canada. smh

tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

word tho

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

heart attack in a box.

chicken nuggets are garbage..........and they are from McDs even worse.
laugh.gif
lurkin I was looking for your post I knew you would comethrough to knock some sense into these dudes.

laugh.gif
@ people catching feeling over chicken nuggets

roll.gif
@ people spending too much money on a plasma tv that they have to eat chicken nuggets on SuperbowlSunday

damn I didn't know people still went crazy for these things. they make them with real chicken now or something?

PS ya'll ever looked at the inside of a chicken nugget? hell, ANY food served at McDonalds? I'm just saying... #$@$ makes me lose my appetite justlookin at it

M!ke

Any word on these down in miami? I would be so down to cop and have my own smokeathon
pimp.gif

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (KoolAid Man)

Nuggets, tabasco sauce, and rasberry kool aid Im gon be straight!

Back
Top Bottom