50 chicken mcNuggets for $8.99

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

bennuggets.jpg

dude lookin like he hit the jackpot on a nugget slot machine
eek.gif

damn, i want some now
frown.gif
Any notice the purple bong in the office?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by bkmac

I had 22 nuggets in one sitting a few weeks ago.
thats not that really alot... i eat a 20 piece, 2 apple pies and a large fries all the time and i'm a skinny dude

step your nugget game up before you brag
laugh.gif
I read that #!#! like 4 times all blinky eyed and #!#!, thinking I was dyslexic
laugh.gif

Before I went to work at noon, I stopped by and asked about it.....the lady at at the drive-thru straight up said NO. I just drove off...

watched supersize me again and made me sick to my stomach. all the "health experts" on nt are right guys, you should listen to them. then again whyshould i care since i'm going to need people to be on blood pressure meds and high cholesterol meds since i'm going to be a pharmacist...

I again went to the MCD'S on my break and asked about it. They had no idea they were doing that. Is this even real?

Originally Posted by c1o27

50-piece is a regular at this one McDonalds in San Antonio...

which one? as far as i know most there do it all the time, & have been for years.

Originally Posted by ShoesBcRack

Just go to KFC and get a bucket
This man knows whats up...I went to KFC just before and the place was PACKED. I saw 4 people behind me place orders over 100$ while I was waitingfor my food.

i'm not even surprised this is a "regular" in texas...after seeing supersize me again, they have like 8 of the top 15 america's fattestcities.

Back
Top Bottom