50% off at Niketown HNL

Just heard word that theres a 50% off sale of the whole store...Im about to be hitting that up...
devil.gif
devil.gif

^ hnl = honolulu, HI

Dang it!! it comes 2 weeks after i leave!! bah!! so i guess they are closing down huh

only in Hawaii huh? that's weak, vacationed there the last week of august. why couldn't it happen then ?

They were supposed to close down in May. So I think this is their clearance sale before they officially shut down.

^^ how is that in your wanted list on your sig the size range you are looking for jumps frmo 10.5-13? just curious....i think they have the philly zk4s andgold medals and possibly the new pair that just came out if im not mistaken.

They have blk 1/2 cents, bo jackson trainers, red am95s, mint green 95s, various 90s, wht/wht af1s, wht/uni blue af1s, wht/yellow af1s, ajf IVs, various am1s,various runners, blk/stlth j1s, phily kobes, hyperizes and I'm still lookin. If anyone needs help hit me with a pm.

Originally Posted by an808caucASIAN

^^ so is it confirmed 50% off? just curious because nt's usual sales are... not real sales.

yup its confirmed with my first post...just came back and bought some jordan 1 lows, a backpack, and drifit tee...if anyone needs help lemme know...

also yes they do have eggplant and gold hyperdunks, they also hav a lot of dri fit and nike pro stuff...no am2009s but they did have air trainer 1s, and thered air maxim 1s, lots of womens clothing and shoes...had wht/green jordan 1s. lots of kobe IV jackets and pants, nike zip up sweatshirts, tees....

^ not that i know of...i tried callin them a while ago and they didnt answer so i doubt they are....everything is almost gone already but there are somestuff...

nahcs, they do have the 60+'s and dmp VIIs, and jordan Is....

haha na not a small NT at all...ive been to Honolulu, Chicago, SF and its comparable in size...its 3 stories and i think in a $3 million spot or somethin likethat (i remember reading something like that when they announced they would close) thats why they are going down...too damn expensive

na no am2009s like i said earlier they were probly gone the first day...honestly it looked like there were a bunch of resellers that got to it all, and alsothe tourists...

Wow so it finally came, well a lot of the cool employees already left way before this including myself so I don't feel too bad. NT at HNL used to be ahotspot but it kind of dwindled to be a little more on the mediocre side. 50% sounds way too tempting but I need to save money my girlfriend is more importantat this time...

Are they moving to a new location? I remember going there in 2005.. was awesome. Bought me a Ronaldo and Rafael Marquez tshirt.. WC'06 preparation lol

Back
Top Bottom