50 x Mayweather x Tia x Rawse's son at Floyd's mansion....... it's a DIRTY game

Also, to dudes saying that 50 went to far, and he needs to be touched... ain't nothing going to happen to 50... at all.

He's pretty much untouchable!

Yeah, yeah, yeah I know the rule... anyone can be touched, but I would say certain people are an exception unless you have a lot of money, which Ross does not.Well, not enough to touch 50 at least, but he does have dough and is "hood rich" I would say but he is living better than the average cat in thehood... way better I must say.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Fif resorting to videos and pictures. He automatically lost the battle doing that.

I don't know about that one champ.
This the way I judge a battle. If this was 1988 then none of this **$ Fif would be relevant. No Youtube, no internet video, no internet....if itmatters Fif won the video battle. But i'm more entertained by the music to be honest. Banks dropped one of the better disses in this battle. Not Fif.

As a Citizen of Miami-Dade County i think i speak for everyone in the city when i say i no longer want to be associated with that piece of ##++ , how you a"Boss" and you cant even check your kids/wife???? they suppose to have a certain respect for you that you instill in them as a father.ONTOP of thefact that the real rick ross called you a clown ONTOP of the fact that you were a correctional officer, a job that you cant even register for if you have afelony(a job me and many niketalkers cant get)................seriously how does eddostarr"+!$++ go clean my balls" have a bigger rapsheet thanyou....kill yourself

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Fif resorting to videos and pictures. He automatically lost the battle doing that.

This the way I judge a battle. If this was 1988 then none of this **$ Fif would be relevant. No Youtube, no internet video, no internet....if it matters Fif won the video battle. But i'm more entertained by the music to be honest. Banks dropped one of the better disses in this battle. Not Fif.

fif made the better album and "baby by me" is more popular than anything on dtr

This the way I judge a battle. If this was 1988 then none of this **$ Fif would be relevant. No Youtube, no internet video, no internet....if it matters Fif won the video battle. But i'm more entertained by the music to be honest. Banks dropped one of the better disses in this battle. Not Fif.

Okay, going with that premise, just with the rap lyrics alone standing as judgement 50 still beat Rick FRAUD IMO. From the Officer Ricky song to Banksdestroying him, from the beginning it was pretty much a lose lose situation for Rick FRAUD to be in, unfortunately it was Rick FRAUD that put himself in thispredicament. Now he has to deal with the consequences and all the negative attention that will surely find its way to him.

Originally Posted by EdWord

fif made the better album and "baby by me" is more popular than anything on dtr

Try again DTR beats alone>>>>>>>BISD & Magnificant was on the radio more than Baby By Me (in Chicago)

Okay, going with that premise, just with the rap lyrics alone standing as judgement 50 still beat Rick FRAUD IMO. From the Officer Ricky song to Banks destroying him, from the beginning it was pretty much a lose lose situation for Rick FRAUD to be in, unfortunately it was Rick FRAUD that put himself in this predicament. Now he has to deal with the consequences and all the negative attention that will surely find its way to him.

I disagree. I thought Rawse's music was 10'x better than anything Fif dropped. Banks? He probably dropped the best song in this battle butthat proves even further that Fif lost this **@. He had to rely on Banks and videos in order to win it. I know this is the youtube generation so I understandwhy some feel Fif won. But I don't claim this generation even though I guess i'm part of it. I prefer the Pac vs BIG type battles and the Takeover vsEther type battles.

Deeper than Rap >>>>>> Before I Self Destruct 1 & 2....but fif is gonna sell alot more and this vid is too much...
laugh.gif

deeper than rap was aight but not better than BISD.

50's music > Officer Ross music by a longshot

that video was tooo funny

laugh.gif
@ "come take a picture with a real boss"

50 won
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

laugh.gif

50 won
roll.gif
Yayo, I know you seriously don't believe that. I mean yea your boy Fif did some funny !*! with this but I know you don't think Fif albumis better than DTR. Benard stop it.

Originally Posted by KingRamey

laugh.gif

50 won
roll.gif
Yayo, I know you seriously don't believe that. I mean yea your boy Fif did some funny !*! with this but I know you don't think Fif album is better than DTR. Benard stop it.
cool-dog-300x220.jpg

Yall n*ggas wreak of 50's sack if you think he won this "battle" on the music tip. DTR is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better than BISD. There's no buzzabout 50's album at all, it will sell more because it's 50 Cent but musically it's garbage.

Tia Told Me was a
pimp.gif
diss track though (mostly because of the beat)

Originally Posted by EdWord

As a Citizen of Miami-Dade County i think i speak for everyone in the city when i say i no longer want to be associated with that piece of ##++ , how you a "Boss" and you cant even check your kids/wife???? they suppose to have a certain respect for you that you instill in them as a father.ONTOP of the fact that the real rick ross called you a clown ONTOP of the fact that you were a correctional officer, a job that you cant even register for if you have a felony(a job me and many niketalkers cant get)................seriously how does eddostarr"+!$++ go clean my balls" have a bigger rapsheet than you....kill yourself
/thread

50 Cent cant mess with Ross musically

so he resorts to being mad disrespectful

and Rosses Wife is tryna come up off of 50

Okay, going with that premise, just with the rap lyrics alone standing as judgement 50 still beat Rick FRAUD IMO. From the Officer Ricky song to Banks destroying him, from the beginning it was pretty much a lose lose situation for Rick FRAUD to be in, unfortunately it was Rick FRAUD that put himself in this predicament. Now he has to deal with the consequences and all the negative attention that will surely find its way to him.
I disagree. I thought Rawse's music was 10'x better than anything Fif dropped. Banks? He probably dropped the best song in this battle but that proves even further that Fif lost this **@. He had to rely on Banks and videos in order to win it. I know this is the youtube generation so I understand why some feel Fif won. But I don't claim this generation even though I guess i'm part of it. I prefer the Pac vs BIG type battles and the Takeover vs Ether type battles.

Well if Fith Signs Beans Then R.I.P Ross on that "rap battle" tip you know beans mad jay chillin with another fat rapperr on the label

So because i think 50 is foul for this, that means i hate him?

Not by a longshot, thats the same old weak *** NT rebuttal. [ disagree with me youre a hater ]

Theres no need to hate ANY of these dudes, if im not a fan i just dont listen..simple.

No hate here, i just think its a cornball move..Not only him but everyone involved.

Again, maybe the fact that i have a young child doesnt allow ME to see the humor in this.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

So because i think 50 is foul for this, that means i hate him?

Not by a longshot, thats the same old weak *** NT rebuttal. [ disagree with me youre a hater ]

Theres no need to hate ANY of these dudes, if im not a fan i just dont listen..simple.

No hate here, i just think its a cornball move..Not only him but everyone involved.

Again, maybe the fact that i have a young child doesnt allow ME to see the humor in this.

well maybe the fact that we DONT have kids allows us to see the humor
laugh.gif

even if i had kids id still find this hilarious cuz ross is a horrible father...something i wouldnt be

"it's nothin!"
roll.gif

I'd like to add this in: if this was Game pulling these same tactics as 50, people would be crapping on him non-stop...I wonder why it's changed for 50...

Back
Top Bottom