50 x Mayweather x Tia x Rawse's son at Floyd's mansion....... it's a DIRTY game

laugh.gif
LMAO DAMN

This is cold blooded
pimp.gif

Not surprised if he hitting it too. So both those kids is Ross'?

What Ross BM gotta be checked for? Who says she even likes dude to care? Mad sides to this story. They all doing it for a reason.

No regrets.

All of a sudden everybody got morals and developed ethics over night, tommbout 50 out of pocket for this move.

Ya'll _'s sound liberacci and terry cloth soft.

word. Cats in here acting like he's harming the kid. Ya'll take this rap $!! for more than what it is. His BM is the one who's outta pocket.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

laugh.gif
_s acting like Ross bout to send 50 his son's finger in the mail and %%!@....

And why are y'all only blaming 50? Pretty Boy Floyd beefing with Ross too...
laugh.gif
roll.gif

PBF
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i forgot PBF was beefing with Ross. Why he would beef with both PBF and 50 and he knows they are mad cool is beyond me.

Itll probably get worst then this
roll.gif
. they are going to make sure Rosslook's like a fool.

roll.gif
Damn, 50 is cold.

But some of you guys are taking this too seriously. "50 better watch his back" or "this is going too far" blah blah blah. Acting likehe's hurting the kid or something
smh.gif

That's Tia's kid too so it's her fault that she's going along with this. I bet the kid was happy to see 50 and Mayweather. Plus chill in amansion with nice cars
pimp.gif

yeah that boy 50 is a funny N...ill give him that

DTR is still a bigger contribution to hip-hop than any move 50 has made this year tho imo

ill take the music in the whip before the pics on the internet any day

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

laugh.gif
_s acting like Ross bout to send 50 his son's finger in the mail and %%!@....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

This dude 50 need to watch himself before he get himself hurt. Ross BM need to get checked suttin serious, this broad has no shame til a sex tape drop
By whom exactly? Ross?
Dude is a deadbeat dad. Which means he couldnt possibly hold any pride in himself, morals, or
respect for values in his life.
Dude wont even take care of his own son.
smh.gif

50 and Floyd just showing lil' man a good time out.
laugh.gif

For some reason cats like to think that 50 is brain dead,
like he pulls stunts like this without making sure hes covered.
No doubt what he is doing is disrespectful, but thats the point.

QFT

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

i forgot PBF was beefing with Ross. Why he would beef with both PBF and 50 and he knows they are mad cool is beyond me.

roll.gif
. they are going to make sure Ross look's like a fool.

and Ross was at May's last fight rooting for him...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude is a loser

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude is a loser
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude is a loser
Ross and Floyd %!!! started from "that Mayweather money lookin funny in the light" right?

That was before PBF last fight

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

This dude 50 need to watch himself before he get himself hurt. Ross BM need to get checked suttin serious, this broad has no shame til a sex tape drop
By whom exactly? Ross?
Dude is a deadbeat dad. Which means he couldnt possibly hold any pride in himself, morals, or
respect for values in his life.
Dude wont even take care of his own son.
smh.gif

50 and Floyd just showing lil' man a good time out.
laugh.gif

For some reason cats like to think that 50 is brain dead,
like he pulls stunts like this without making sure hes covered.
No doubt what he is doing is disrespectful, but thats the point.

exactly + you dont see 50s baby mama out like this because shes taken care of (wouldnt be surprised if fif has her signed to some type of confidentialityagreement) , if ross took care of his family the same way this wouldnt be possible

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

DTR is still a bigger contribution to hip-hop than any move 50 has made this year tho imo

war angel+forever king+bisd (bigger contribution) > DTR

Originally Posted by Dan3429

Exactly.

Yall talk about Ross looking good. You kidding me if it wasnt for 50 Ross would still be ducking his responsibilities. Its documented that 50 putting him onblast finally got him to finally appear in front of the judge to start paying up for his child. Rap aside when it takes another rapper to call you out aboutnot taking care of your child, for you to finally just start paying child support you get no respect as a man

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Yall talk about Ross looking good. You kidding me if it wasnt for 50 Ross would still be ducking his responsibilities. Its documented that 50 putting him on blast finally got him to finally appear in front of the judge to start paying up for his child. Rap aside when it takes another rapper to call you out about not taking care of your child, for you to finally just start paying child support you get no respect as a man

Mother of child brought that man to the light, did what she had to , to take are of the kid. Can't hate that.

Especially you calling your self BOSS, you this, you that, big timer, yada yada, but you aint taking care of your kids?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Dan3429

Exactly.

gotta disagree...the random freestyles and features Ross was puttin out is at least almost equal to them two tapes to me for as quality goes...and that BISDalbum, is not touchin DTR...but the two sound totally different...both aint the best at rappin but Ross delivery on his tracks was better imo, 50 crafted analbum that is like anti chill mode minus a couple cuts lol....and any rapper can make that album in the Hip Hop/Rap genre

This.

forget Ross that bamma a deadbeat dad anyway

and who cares what the BM do...he ain't even marry the broad

Back
Top Bottom