50 x Mayweather x Tia x Rawse's son at Floyd's mansion....... it's a DIRTY game

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

All of a sudden everybody got morals and developed ethics over night, tommbout 50 out of pocket for this move.

Ya'll _'s sound liberacci and terry cloth soft.
True Story...

& REMEMBER... This beef all started with Rick Ross making a mockery of 50's baby's mother house burning down... So don't start crying about 50crossing the line, it just makes you sound soft & uninformed (which prolly applies to most of you anyway)...

According to his baby mother 2 kids almost died in that said fire (one of them being 50 son)... So Rick Ross just came @ 50 totally wrong, not even on no rap%*@%, he wasn't sayin 50 was wack or corny he started this by making a mockery about a REAL situation... Trying get Ns arrested and %*@%
smh.gif
... Then theywent out and did the picture of 50's son...

Ross tried to play 50's game... And is being publicly humiliated...
Tho I don't condone that %*@%... But Tia is a grown woman, and if what she says is true, Rick is adead beat dad... Thats even worse than being a CO IMO

^yea u right...but how long we gotta fake chuckle at this...these N' need to get violent already or move around...a diss record from either of them wonteven make this ishh anymore exciting at this point lol

According to his baby mother 2 kids almost died in that said fire (one of them being 50 son)... So Rick Ross just came @ 50 totally wrong, not even on no rap %*@%, he wasn't sayin 50 was wack or corny he started this by making a mockery about a REAL situation... Trying get Ns arrested and %*@%
smh.gif

How did he come at 50 wrong....isn't 50 the one that had the house burned down?
laugh.gif
(which was the whole point of the diss)

I could see if 50 was doing it out of the kindness of his heart...

But we all know WHY 50 is doing it, and that's the part that makes it disrespectful.

He's using a CHILD to get at Rick Ross, which is corny. A CHILD people.

Y'all know 50 doesn't like the kid ... he just wants Ross mad...

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

i forgot PBF was beefing with Ross. Why he would beef with both PBF and 50 and he knows they are mad cool is beyond me.

Itll probably get worst then this
roll.gif
. they are going to make sure Ross look's like a fool.

and Ross was at May's last fight rooting for him...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude is a loser
Ross and Floyd %!!! started from "that Mayweather money lookin funny in the light" right?

That was before PBF last fight

correct....

Ross was at both the hatton and marquez fight tho rooting May on...
roll.gif
roll.gif

fif & may>>>>>ross

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

laugh.gif
_s acting like Ross bout to send 50 his son's finger in the mail and %%!@....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

This dude 50 need to watch himself before he get himself hurt. Ross BM need to get checked suttin serious, this broad has no shame til a sex tape drop
By whom exactly? Ross?
Dude is a deadbeat dad. Which means he couldnt possibly hold any pride in himself, morals, or
respect for values in his life.
Dude wont even take care of his own son.
smh.gif

50 and Floyd just showing lil' man a good time out.
laugh.gif

For some reason cats like to think that 50 is brain dead,
like he pulls stunts like this without making sure hes covered.
No doubt what he is doing is disrespectful, but thats the point.

QFT

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

According to his baby mother 2 kids almost died in that said fire (one of them being 50 son)... So Rick Ross just came @ 50 totally wrong, not even on no rap %*@%, he wasn't sayin 50 was wack or corny he started this by making a mockery about a REAL situation... Trying get Ns arrested and %*@%
smh.gif
How did he come at 50 wrong....isn't 50 the one that had the house burned down?
laugh.gif
(which was the whole point of the diss)

laugh.gif

Maybe... Maybe not...

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

This dude 50 need to watch himself before he get himself hurt. Ross BM need to get checked suttin serious, this broad has no shame til a sex tape drop
By whom exactly? Ross?
Dude is a deadbeat dad. Which means he couldnt possibly hold any pride in himself, morals, or
respect for values in his life.
Dude wont even take care of his own son.
smh.gif

50 and Floyd just showing lil' man a good time out.
laugh.gif

For some reason cats like to think that 50 is brain dead,
like he pulls stunts like this without making sure hes covered.
No doubt what he is doing is disrespectful, but thats the point.
Big difference in being a dead beat and just a non custodial parent.

Ross asked for all of this so you can't really feel bad for the man

But..........
H TOWN HUSTLER wrote:

Big difference in being a dead beat and just a non custodial parent.

QFT

This is something that's gettin overlooked in this thread, none of us knows what type of father Rawse is.

She is in a position to make him look anyway she wants and if she's wants to make him out to be a dead beat and do !++# like this, it's outta hishands.

Didnt he threaten Khaled's mom too? Went in the store while she was asleep or had somebody do it.

This %+%* is too much
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's definitely disrespectful as hell but this is an industry beef so I'm not too conserned.

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

I could see if 50 was doing it out of the kindness of his heart...

But we all know WHY 50 is doing it, and that's the part that makes it disrespectful.

He's using a CHILD to get at Rick Ross, which is corny. A CHILD people.

Y'all know 50 doesn't like the kid ... he just wants Ross mad...
exactly. 50 is dirt for taking advantage of a kid like this and Ross' baby momma is worse...c'mon do you really have no respect foryourself or your kids?

I cant see how anybody could feel sorry for Rick FRAUD at all in this situation. I think anyone that feels sorry for him fails to realize that Rick FRAUDbrought this upon himself. It was Rick FRAUD that first said something about 50 and Mayweather. Just like in a real war situation, the entity that starts afight first but doesn't have enough power to challenge his opponent in the beginning deserves to loss. The same rules apply to Rick FRAUD in thissituation. As far as I'm concerned more power to Mayweather and 50, keep doing what your doing.

Back
Top Bottom