50 x Mayweather x Tia x Rawse's son at Floyd's mansion....... it's a DIRTY game

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I cant see how anybody could feel sorry for Rick FRAUD at all in this situation. I think anyone that feels sorry for him fails to realize that Rick FRAUD brought this upon himself. It was Rick FRAUD that first said something about 50 and Mayweather.

Two adult millionaires who don't appreciate their blessings, all can be taken away with a single bullet. If I had all the money I would be laying low andstaying away from unnecessary beef. Can't wait for Pac Man to knock out Money, he's becoming a clown.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I cant see how anybody could feel sorry for Rick FRAUD at all in this situation. I think anyone that feels sorry for him fails to realize that Rick FRAUD brought this upon himself. It was Rick FRAUD that first said something about 50 and Mayweather.

Actually, it was 50 that got on the radio last winter and mentioned Rick Ross in a disrespectful manner... thatswhat triggered Ross mentioning 50 on the radio and on Mafia Music...

Also...

Big difference in being a dead beat and just a non custodial parent.

this isnt that big of a deal to me
eyes.gif

granted Fif is a fool tho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

That's wild disrespecful
smh.gif

+##$ ain't even funny
tired.gif

Yall must have forgot Ross put lil Curtis head on a monkey. He started it, 50 finishes
QFT.

FRAUD came 50 first on a track + put 50's son's face on a monkey thereby CROSSING THAT LINE FIRST.

Some of you must really hate 50, or be BIG Ja Rule/Fat Joe fans . Someone who KNOWS 50s track record in these situations comes at him in a record and puts hisson's face on a monkey, and yall mad at FIF for trying to ERASE RAWSE?
smh.gif

Y'all know 50 doesn't like the kid ... he just wants Ross mad...

That's the point, and by the looks of things 50 is succeeding.

Actually, it was 50 that got on the radio last winter and mentioned Rick Ross in a disrespectful manner... thats what triggered Ross mentioning 50 on the radio and on Mafia Music...

This is the first time I heard about 50 saying something about Rick FRAUD first, do you remember exactly what 50 said about him??

wow im surprised at how soft some people are.

Exactly, dudes in here gotta have the right mindset in order to win..........it's either kill or be killed.

call me crazy...but this isn't a real big deal to me... 50 cent is a rap superstar and mayweather is a boxing living legend... alliances aside, whywouldn't rick ross's kid want

to see em?

Originally Posted by cartune

Didnt he threaten Khaled's mom too? Went in the store while she was asleep or had somebody do it.

somene else took that video that and 50 just bought it, and 50 did that after they photoshop 50's kid on something

and some of yall making up +#%% rick ross has gone on record to say the beef started cause he said 50 looked at him funny at the BET awards last year SO HEbring his name up in that one song.

50 ant start this beef

Dudes in here are just mad because they'll never get to take any pictures by Money's phantom or get any free G-Unit Reeboks from Fif like thesefortunate children.

I swear, the co-signing of Rick Fraud is too much on this board.

laugh.gif
&
pimp.gif
at the situation-

but some of yall are buggin? couple quick points that might or might not have been mentioned...i just skimmed thru

- some of yall are acting as if they kidnapped the kid or have him in some basement somewhere - he is living out some things that all his peers will
pimp.gif
eek.gif
about when he goes back to school - yes hes a pawn in the beef but theres no harm being done to him - ross wasnt taking care of him or the bm likethis down in florida...why shouldnt tia let this go on

-this is basically 50s way of bringing down this facade that Rick Ross wants the public to see of some rich cartel boss in miami living the great life...wellif thats the case and your a man you can set your son up in a wing of one of your mansions and be all set ...but from whats come out he chose not to take careof his kids and resonsiblities so the end result is something like this...

-when 50 1st starting chilling with Tia ross was on the radio tryna play it like oh she called me 1st and i told her to go ahead...like hes on some pimp $%!$
laugh.gif
i aint never seen no pimp send the chick and HIS KID to a trick

you gotta love 50 for stuff like this....pulling cards all day
pimp.gif
youthink if ross couldnt do the same exact thing he wouldnt?

Half u dudes defending this move must not have kids.

laugh.gif
how so? maybe they dont have kids that they TAKE CARE OF- espwhen you sitting on Ms...no matter how much fifs baby moms hates him i doubt youll see any pix of time being spent with ross in miami

laugh.gif
50 is tooooo funny
roll.gif
@ yall clowns being mad at 50 like he's doing something wrong
ross just cant win can he

So I'm guessing it's ok to mention 50's son's name in a song in a disrespectful way?
grin.gif

Ross started it, now Curtis is finishing it.

alotta yall %*%*%@ lookin like dummies..the ones saying omfg its soo disrespectful and the ones thas all on 50 n mayweather jocks

ITS ENTERTAINMENT..mayweather aint no street dude and 50 roll wit a million security guards and we all know Ross' past..its wrestling..sit back grab somepopcorn and shut up

Back
Top Bottom